Good morning everyone, it's Sunday morning here in
New Zealand and our mornings are feeling rather fresh.
Today I'm sharing a card I made for Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.
This month over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 we have two new sketches as we are celebrating the Platinum Jubilee celebrations for Queen Elizabeth II in the United Kingdom. So we have the OPTIONAL twist for using Red, White and Blue on and in our cards. You don't have to join in with this twist to enter it is OPTIONAL for the challenge.
Here is Sketch # 231
Don't forget to check out what the rest of the team created for you over at
Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.
Challenges I'm Entering:
6. QKR Challenge #445 Anything Goes (F) *
10. World Wide Open Design Team Challenge #5 (M) *
1. Base: White French Linen Card Stock.
2. Coloured Card: Kaisercraft card Navy & Scarlett
3. Design Paper: Red & White was a scrap from my scrap folder
5. Colour Medium: Copics
7. Dies Used:
Spellbinders Classic Squares Large and Small
Gems and ribbon from my stash.
9. Inside and the back of the card.
Take care everyone stay safe and happy crafting.