WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my little part of the world. Please feel free to have a look around and leave me a message. You'll be updated monthly if not sooner as to what I've been up to and see what our amazing Design Team Diva's over at our monthly challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and see what they have created just for you. Thanks so much for looking at my creations which is a special time just for me.
Hugs to everyone
Kathie
xox

Followers: If you like looking at my work become a follower I love you visiting. Hugs Kathie

Friday 4 November 2022

HEDGEHOGS GIFT

Good morning and welcome to my blog, I have another card to share for Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.  As always, it's Anything Goes with two new sketches for the month, and there is an optional twist: Vintage and/or Birthdays.  I chose the theme this month as it's my birthday month and I'm feeling a little Vintage.

Here is this month's sketch.

Sketch #242

This sketch isn't challenging as long as you follow my sketch.


Don't forget to drop by Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 to see what our DT's created this month.

Challenges I'm Entering:
Card Recipe:


1. Base: White French Linen card stock.
2. Coloured Card: Cool Cantaloupe and Ponderosa
3. Design Papers: Flower paper was a gift with no packaging and the background peach was Kaisercraft Tea At Elise's

4. Image: Penny Black a Gift For You


5. Colour Medium: Copics, Black & White gel pens.

6. Sentiment: Computer-generated Font Papyrus

7. Embellishments: Peach Pearls, assorted flowers and peach satin ribbon all from my stash.





8. Tools Used:

9. Dies Used: Spellbinders Classic Squares, Circles and Scalloped Edge Circles.
10. Inside and the back of the card.
                

Take care, stay safe and happy crafting.



 

11 comments:

Renske Wishes You said...

Beautiful card. Lover your coloring and the matching papers you used. Thank you for sharing this over at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge. Good luck with your entry.

Hugs, Renske Penny's DT

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card love the cute hedgehogs and pretty P.paper
Carol x

Arlene said...

Just adorable. I love your color scheme you've chosen for your card. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas for our November "Anything Goes" challenge.

Michelle N. said...

Such a darling hedgehog card-love it! Thanks for joining us at Die Cut Divas!

Creaine said...

Love this! Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
Ine DT Member
http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/
owner: http://mixedmedialovers.blogspot.com

Nora Noll said...

This is so cute!! I love those little hedge hogs!! Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations!!

Nora
DT CIC

Leanne said...

So pretty the color is awesome, and you had me with the flowers, but the image is so adorable. Great card! Thank you for playing our challenge at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge. Happy Crafting!

Leanne DT Member/CIC
Cupcake Inspirations

Andree said...

A super cute card. The papers, embellishments and image are all wonderful.
Thank you for joining in with the Crafts Galore Encore November Challenge “Anything Goes”. Good luck x

Nance said...

Very cute card with those partying hedgehogs! Glad you played with us at Cupcake Inspirations.

Christin said...

What a beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at DigiChoosday Challenge! Christin

anne said...

I love those hedgehogs and the paperis really set off by the wide border.
Hugs
Anne xx