WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my little part of the world. Please feel free to have a look around and leave me a message. You'll be updated monthly if not sooner as to what I've been up to and see what our amazing Design Team Diva's over at our monthly challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and see what they have created just for you. Thanks so much for looking at my creations which is a special time just for me.
Hugs to everyone
Kathie
xox

Followers: If you like looking at my work become a follower I love you visiting. Hugs Kathie

Tuesday 3 January 2023

Pretty Flowers Sketch #245

Happy New Year to anyone reading my blog for 2023.
I do hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas with your families and friends. 
This year over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 we have a lovely array of new sketches for 2023.  

Here is a quick look at my sketch, it’s easy to create and it shows off your design papers beautifully.  I do hope you like it and have the time to come and join us this month.
Sketch # 245

Don’t forget to check out what the rest of the design team has created this month over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.

Challenges I’m Entering:

Card Recipe:

1. Base: White French Linen
2. Coloured Card: American Craft Taffy
3. Design Papers: Floral unknown and the pink gingham is a Digi Download
4. Image: Source Unknown


5. Colour Medium: Copics

6. Sentiment: Happy Birthday PC generated Peggy Font


7. Tools Used:

8. Dies Used:
My Favourite Things  Rectangles and Circle Stitched Dies.

9. Embellishments: Flat-back Pearls.

10. Inside and the back of the card:


I do hope you all had a very Happy New Year and enjoyed your time with family and friends.  Now it's time to craft.

6 comments:

Pamela said...

wow - i just love your coloring job and the color coordination you used for this whole card! Thank you for playing with us at MMM

Sioban said...

Lovely very pretty card.

Jackie C said...

So pleased to see your entry here at Creations in Pink.
This is a lovely project.
Thanks for sharing.
Jackie DT @ Creations in Pink

Helen said...

Beautifully coloured and I love the papers you've used.

Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz.

Helen x
DT

Cazro said...

A beautiful card, loving the flowers. Thanks for joining in the challenge at
Cardz 4 Galz. Caz. DT

anne said...

This is such a pretty card Kathie, I love the colours and that lovely floral image. Beautiful as always.
Hugs
Anne xx