WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my little part of the world. Please feel free to have a look around and leave me a message. You'll be updated monthly if not sooner as to what I've been up to and see what our amazing Design Team Diva's over at our monthly challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and see what they have created just for you. Thanks so much for looking at my creations which is a special time just for me.
Hugs to everyone
Kathie
xox

Followers: If you like looking at my work become a follower I love you visiting. Hugs Kathie

Wednesday 6 March 2024

PRETTY FLOWERS


Good morning and welcome to my blog. Our summer is over and the start of Autumn (Fall).  I love this time of year but I do hate all the leaves around us that have fallen, they become very slippery,
My card for Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 today is a little different for me as it's not a square card for a change.  I enjoyed making it and it's simple to make.

Sketch # 273
This is a simple sketch and you can embellish how you want. In this photo, I've made a matching envelope to go with the card.
 

Please drop by Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and check out what our other design team members have created for you.

Challenges I'm Entering:
Foliage - Free- Embossing or
Floral - Embossing- Favorite Color

Card Recipe:
1. Base: White French Linen card stock.
2. Coloured card: Desert Wind by Bazzill
3. Design Paper: Craft Smart and the papers are Chateau

4. Image: Unknown source.
5. Colour Medium: Copics
6. Tools Used:

7. Dies Used: Lace Rectangles Unbranded, My Favourite Things Stitched Circles.
                             

8. Embellishments: White satin and silver ribbon from my stash, which I coloured with copics to match my card and some pearls from my stash.


9. Inside and the back of the card.

               

Take care, everyone, happy crafting enjoy what you're doing and life is far too short not to.

9 comments:

Diane said...

A gorgeous floral card, pretty design and colors!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D and Triple B!
Diane DD, TB Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}
{Double D}

brenda said...

A delightful floral card and perfect for our Spring theme at Allsorts, many thanks for joining us.

B x

crafty-stamper said...

Absolutely gorgeous card Kathie, love the beautiful paper and flowers.
Carol x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A pretty floral creation, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week.
Lorraine

Cindy C. said...

So soft and pretty!! Thanks for playing along our March challenge at Die Cut Divas.

coldwaters2 said...

Absolutely gorgeous creation I love both the image and those lush papers thank you for joining us at Allsorts
hugs
lolo x

Andree said...

A lovely elegant card. Gorgeous paper and image.
Thank you for joining in with the Crafts Galore Encore March Challenge “Anything Goes”. Good luck! x

Arlene said...

So lovely and feminine. You made that sketch your own. So glad you joined our "Anything Goes" challenge at Die Cut Divas.

Gail Hutchinson said...

Such an elegant Card Kathie and you nailed the sketch perfectly. hank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. Love to see you join in each month.
~ Gail CT