WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my little part of the world. Please feel free to have a look around and leave me a message. You'll be updated monthly if not sooner as to what I've been up to and see what our amazing Design Team Diva's over at our monthly challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and see what they have created just for you. Thanks so much for looking at my creations which is a special time just for me.
Hugs to everyone
Kathie
xox

Followers: If you like looking at my work become a follower I love you visiting. Hugs Kathie

Thursday 19 September 2024

HAPPY 25th BIRTHDAY


 Good morning followers today I have a card I made for my eldest son's 25th birthday recently.  I find it hard to make masculine cards as feminine cards are so easy to make and you can embellish them until your heart's content.
It was his 25th so I had to make something special.  Whilst making it, it brought back so many memories of my own surprise 25th birthday party.  Far too many years to remember.  I did use our sketch for this month as it worked perfectly for me.

Sketch # 286 
I've rated this sketch easy and it was perfect for what I need for his card.

A quick peek of the inside of the card.

Don't forget to pop over to Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and check out what the rest of the design team has created and also find out who our winner is for August.

Challenge's I'm Entering:
Embossing/ Free/ Masculine



Card Recipe:

I later added HAPPY BIRTHDAY for him.

1. Base: White French Linen.
2. Coloured Card: Black Licorice by Kaisercraft
3. Mirrored Card: Gold by Uni craft
4. 25th cut out from Numbered Dies
5. Sentiment: PC generated
6. Dies: Happy Birthday 



7. Tools Used: 

8. Embellishments: Gold Metal Corners

9. Inside and the back of the card.
 






No comments: