I've returned this week from the beach and look what I've got......I received 2 blog awards how exciting is that!!! The first award is from Sharon and the other is from Deanne, both from my design team over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday. What a lovely thought as both of these ladies are just so talented and each week they inspire me with their work and creativeness which I learn from and admire.
Now the rules in accepting this blog award are to tell 8 things about me that you probably don't know and then pass along the award to 8 other blogger's that I think are fantastic! Isn't that part fun?!! So let's get started:
- I am a full-time mum at home, but because of my back ground I work from home for my darling husband, doing all of his accounting, web-site maintenance and paying wages to his staff. Prior to giving up work I worked for an American Company for 10 years.
- I have two wonderful children, both are amazing boys that I'm just so so proud of. Liam starts boarding school on the 1st February he's 11 and a quarter and Ryan will be a Year 5 at our local Primary School he's 9 and a quarter and will be a senior this year at his junior school. Both boys love their sports Soccer, Cricket, Touch Rugby, Swimming and Surf Life Saving. Liam is a very talented swimmer being one of the top 6 for his age in our county.
- I've been married to William now for 12 years he is Irish and comes from County Wicklow in Ireland.
- I'm on my Son's School Board of Trustees, helping manage our school. I also umpire and coach Cricket and I manage my sons Soccer Team and in my spare time I am also a director of two Companies.
- I am the youngest of 7 children, I have 3 brothers all living in New Zealand and I have 3 sisters all living in Australia.
- I love card marking as this is my time to sit, think and relax with wonderful coloured papers, inks, ribbons and all of the other embellishments I use. I have also done Cross Stitch, Scrap Booking, Beading, Knitting and Quilting.
- My favourite all time movies would be Titanic and Dirty Dancing and music would be Ronan Keating, The Corrs, Rod Stewart, The Bee Gees, just to name a few.
- My favourite foods far to many to name them all but I'm really a fruit, vegetable, cheese, fish, chicken, steak and a glass or two of wine girl and the occasional G&T in a tall glass with lemon or lime.
Now for the best part - passing along this blog award to 8 other talented people. They are:
The rules for receiving this award are:
Thank and link back to the person who sent this to you.
Share 8 things about yourself
Pass this award on to 8 bloggers
Contact those bloggers and tell them you sent them this award.
Wishing everyone an amazing fun filled weekend.
Hugs to everyone