WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my little part of the world. Please feel free to have a look around and leave me a message. You'll be updated monthly if not sooner as to what I've been up to and see what our amazing Design Team Diva's over at our monthly challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and see what they have created just for you. Thanks so much for looking at my creations which is a special time just for me.
Hugs to everyone
Kathie
xox

Followers: If you like looking at my work become a follower I love you visiting. Hugs Kathie

Wednesday 5 January 2011

Skateboard Ethan Sweet Sketch Wednesday Sketch #83

'Skateboard Ethan'

Good morning everyone and HAPPY NEW YEAR. Where did 2010 go??? Very quickly!!! 2011 already and here we are on the 5th day of January and you all know what that means it's another Sweet Sketch Wednesday. Hopefully you'll see my post as I'm away at our beach house at present soaking up the summer sunshine and relaxing with my family.

This week Arlana has another wonderful sketch, I love this sketch especially for masculine cards as I always have to make plenty of these in my household as I'm the only female apart from the cat!!!

Sketch #83
This week our sponsor is Lori Boyd from

Lori Designs Digital StampsLori is offering our lucky winner this week
a LORI Designs Gift Certificate for the value of

$10.00 Wow what a great prize I wouldn't mind winning that!!! If you haven't checked of Lori's wonderful images here's the link you won't be disappointed

http://loriboyd.blogspot.com/

Now it's time to sit back and enjoy the wonderful creations my team mates have created for you this week. Sit back and enjoy over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.


Card Recipe:

Base: White SU; Paper: Peach from Craft Creations; Design Papers: Fiskers stripes and the green spots from Basic Backgrounds; Image: Skateboard Ethan from Lori' Designs Digital Stamps; Colour Medium: Copics and Silver Gel Pen; Sentiment: Computer generated using Papyrus Font; Embellishments: Ric Rac, Green Paper Clips and Coloured Brads from my stash. Tools: Corner Punch and Pop Dots.

Thanks for all of your wonderful comments and wishing everyone a great New Year and I can't wait to get back as see all of your amazing creations.

Hugs to everyone.

15 comments:

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Hope you are enjoying your holidays. I would do anything for a relaxing day right now! My strong coffee doesn't seem to be perking me up yet for another day of work.

Love your Ethan card. The orange and green are so much fun and I love the metal embellishments.

Deanne :)

Linda Anderson said...

Fabulous card Kathie, absolutely fabulous!!! I love your embellies along the side, so very clever! Ethan looks good in his blues and oranges too!!

Linda

Jeannie said...

What a fun little guy and you used some really great colors. I love the ric-rac too!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Heidi said...

Happy New Year Kathie! Your card is so cute. I love the shapped clips. I have tons in my stash I need to use! i love the tiny skateboard you added in the photograph!

Weve been watching tons of Cricket. We got my dad live feed of The Ashes for one of his Christmas Presents! We've seen loads of commercials for New Zealand Pakistan test coming up! Go Black Caps!!

Hopefully I will get a chance to participate this week. I think I'll be combing it with the ABC Christmas Challenge Blog. Christmas cards, aghhhh, the insantiy never stops! :-)

Heidi

Sheri Gilson said...

Super cool boy card!! I Had a lot of fun being able to play along and help sponsor this weeks challenge!!
Hugs~
Sheri-By LORi Designs

mulberry station said...

Hi Kathie, I hope you are enjoying the summer sun at the beach house. I am a little envious as it is super cold here. Your card is so cute this week. I love how you used the real miniture skate board to show off with your card. I used this image too and I love how you showcased yours. I love those paper clips and brads.
Hugs, Nancy

Sharon Basel said...

Hi Kathie!
Hope you're enjoying your summertime at the beach house. Sounds good to me right now with these cold temps in Michigan. Your card is absolutely adorable - I love the colors you've used - so fresh and fun for this image. and your wired embellishments are the perfect finishing touch. Great photos too - love that little skateboard you staged in the photos.
Hugs,
Sharon

Genevieve said...

Summer sun? What's that? lol! Here in N.I we have had our coldest winter on record, heavy snow & temps hitting -15. We don't cope well with bad weather, the whole country comes to a standstill, schools close, pipes freeze etc. We had a big thaw a few weeks ago which lead to burst pipes & most of the country had no water for 2 weeks. Hope you are enjoying your hoilday & I love your card, the colours are fab & the image is adorable :)

Tc
Genevieve.

nessy said...

what a sweet boy image ~love your bright, fun card!
vanessa xx

Anonymous said...

Great card, you did a great and inspirational job with the sketch, thannk you!

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Kathie, I sent you some love - it's on my blog if you would like it :)

Deanne :)

Heide said...

Super cute card, love your choice of papers with this cute image.

Unknown said...

Super cute card! :)

sweetbloominscraps said...

Kathie, those wire clips are a perfect embellishment for your Ethan. I just love that image! And you did such a wonderful job creating this boys card. Makes a great birthday card! Love your little skateboard decor.

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

Super cute, love the brad clips! Thanks for sharing :)