Good morning and welcome to another wonderful warm Wednesday morning here in New Zealand. The sun is out the Cicada's a very loud rubbing their back legs together.
I'm off early this morning to Hamilton to watch my son swim in the school swimming sports, he's in a lot of events so it's going to be a long hot day, I'll be having plenty of water, sun screen and a good sun hat.
Today is another wonderful Sweet Sketch Wednesday.
Congratulations to our Top 3 cards this week and everyone was a winner last week being able to get a Dearie Doll's free image.
This week we have a blast from the past, and we are using Sketch #67 again this was last used 15th September 2010
This weeks card using Delivery Bonnet
A Day For Daisies
My Blast from the past using the same sketch.
This week our sponsor is Tammy the owner of
A Day For Daisies.
A DAY FOR DAISIES provides themed categories of over 1000 fun and whimsical digital images, including fairy tales and magical mermaids, cutie kids, vintage illustrations, sentiments and lovely designs for all occasions!
Direct Store Link:http://adayfordaisies.com/stamps
Join The Club Link:http://adayfordaisies.com/statement
Subscribe to News Letter Link:http://adayfordaisies.com/subscribe
Prize: $12 Gift Certificate
to A Day For Daisies Shop
Now don't forget to drop by the rest of the team over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday and check out what they've been up to with our sponsors images.
Challenges I'm entering:
1. Base: White SU
2. Coloured Card: Brown Bazzill and scrap pieces of Aqua Bazzill
3. Design Papers: Background Magnolia, Kaiser craft paper from Prairie Lane Collection.
4. Image: Delivery Bonnet from A Day For Daisies
5. Colour Medium: Copics
6. Tools: Cuttlebug, Nestabilities Rectangles, Glue Stick, Pop Dots, Glue Dots, Tacky Glue
7. Embellishments: Orange Roses, Ribbon, and Lace all from my stash.
8. Orange Rose Embellishment.