WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my little part of the world. Please feel free to have a look around and leave me a message. You'll be updated monthly if not sooner as to what I've been up to and see what our amazing Design Team Diva's over at our monthly challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and see what they have created just for you. Thanks so much for looking at my creations which is a special time just for me.
Hugs to everyone
Kathie
xox

Followers: If you like looking at my work become a follower I love you visiting. Hugs Kathie

Wednesday 15 January 2014

Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 Sketch #003 Our Sponsor is DigiStamp Boutique


Good morning and welcome to another wonderful 
Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.
Congratulations to our winner and to our top 3 cards, great work everyone.  I did check out your cards whilst I was travelling from my phone.
We arrived home from Australia on Sunday and I haven't stopped since.  With unpacking, washing, taking my son to rowing trials on Monday and Tuesday and today he's off to a 7 day rowing camp which is a 6 hour round trip for me to get him there.  I have my husbands tax as well, which is due today and I hadn't even started my card.  Here it is finally finished using Sally's sketch.

Sketch #003

Here is my card using this great sketch and a great images from the Bobbi setting set. 


This week our wonderful sponsor is Sally-Ann Hancock the owner and illustrator of amazing images from 
DigiStamp Boutique

Bio:

All images/designs are created and copyright owned by Sally-Ann Hancock.  My work means the world to me - it allows my passion to draw and create, to fit with my family life too, often the inspiration for my designs.  Hope you enjoy my images as much as I enjoy creating them.
Sally-Ann supported Sweet Sketch Wednesday once a month since we started which is totally amazing and Sally-Ann is very generous with her prizes and now is sponsoring Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.

Our lucky winner will receive

£10.00 Voucher 

to spend in her wonderful store of amazing images which you can check out here:
Wow Sally-Ann is just so generous and all of us here at
we really appreciate Sally-Ann's generosity which is very much appreciated by all of us especially when we select our images to use.

Don't forget to drop by DigiStamp Boutique and see what's new over there.  Every month Sally-Ann is updating here vast array of amazing images and always has a monthly freebie for you to try before you buy.

Don't forget to show the design team a little love and leave them a message to show your appreciation and comment on their talents over here at 

Card Recipe:
1. Base: White SU
2. Coloured Card: Orange and Olive Green American Craft Card
3. Design Paper: Striped paper By Kaisercraft and the floral by Magnolia papers.
4. Image: Bobbi Setting Set by DigiStamp Boutique
5. Colour Medium: Copics
6. Tools: Cuttlebug, Classic Squares, pop dots, glue dots.
7. Embellishments: Twine and Button from my stash.
8. Inside my card using up my scrap pieces of papers and coloured card.

Take care I'm so looking forward to seeing all your wonderful creations using DigiStamp Boutique images.  Wishing you all a wonderful week and happy crafting.


8 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Kathie, your card is adorable. The bear is just darling.

Joanna M. said...

Awww, that Bobbi is a sweetie and I really like the coral and sage together. I don't think I would think to use them together but they WORK!

I hope that you get a chance to take a breather soon. Sounds like you could really use a cuppa!

Linda Anderson said...

Well this sure is a cutie of a card Kathie!!! Totally adorable image, and colored so masterfully! Love your bright papers, so cheerful.

Linda

Sally Dube said...

Oh how adorable! I just love the colors that you've used and Bobbie is oh so sweet sitting on that stump. Hope your time away was marvelous!!
Blessings to you Kathie!!
Sally

sweetbloominscraps said...

Hello Kathie, Welcome back! Hope you had a great time! This card is so yummy! I am in love with the vibrant orange paper that you used! Darling image! It was wonderful to play along with you gals this week! It feels good to be creating again!
Hugs,
Judi

mulberry station said...

Hi Kathie, I hope you had a wonderful vacation. Sometimes it is harder coming home to all the clean up that we have to do. I love your darling card and the organge is so bright and fun. I especailly love the flower button...so cute! Well, welcome back. And, lots of Hugs, Nancy

Heide said...

Kathie,
Sounds like you might need a vacation from you vacation.
Your card is adorable, love that color combo.
Have a great weekend.
Hugs, Heide

Janice said...

Delightful in every way. Love the sunshine orange and the sweet image. An excellent card. Jx