Hi there and welcome to my blog I hope everyone's having a great week and your enjoying your crafting.
A little while back I was asked to make a card for a friend of mine her older sister was turning 70 years old/young and for her special day she wanted a special card with a twist.
Her sister that was turning 70 and had just started dancing classes, you name it she was doing it and the she was enjoying most of all Ceroc and Line Dancing.
So here's the card I made for her......
1. Base White SU
2. Coloured Card: Aqua and Seagreen Bazzill
3. Design Paper: Kaisercraft Fairy Tale set and aqua sparkly paper.
4. Images: Wine Bottle and Glasses I can't remember unknown source.
Karen Doodles Image Dance Lady forever
5. Colour Medium: Copics and a silver and gold pen
6. Tools: Cuttlebug, Spellbinders Oval, Oval Lacey, Fancy Tag, glossy accents for the bottle and glasses, Kindy Glitz for her trousers and top.
7. Embellishments: Red gem for the bottle, aqua stain ribbon, lace, gems, pearl pin, roses, carnations all from my stash.
8. Inside the card: Using Dance Lady Forever from Karen Doodles.
9. Inside wording in the card
I found out after her 70th birthday she really loved her card and wanted to frame it.
Take care and have a wonderful week and happy crafting.
Challenge I'm entering: