Good morning and welcome to my blog. As I'm sitting in my office typing this posting the heavens have opened up and we're having heavy rain and thunder but no lightning thank goodness as my cat hates lightning.
Today is the middle of the week and that means it's Wednesday which is another wonderful Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.
Congratulations to our winner and to our Top 3 cards it was lovely this week commenting on so many wonderful creations from our followers and also some new entries this week so welcome.
This week we have another great sketch by Sally.
This week its easy peasy and looks great.
Here's my card using Little Birdie Told Me by Broken Box Stock.
This is a great image for sending a quick note to someone you need to catch up with, without having to write a long tedious letter.
This week our sponsor is
Broken Box Stock
We are so happy to welcome Broken Box Stock as our sponsor this week. Broken Box Stock is a fun, imaginative and unique clipart shop featuring hand-drawn stock illustrations and one-of-a-kind designs by Wendy Sefcik. Broken Box Stock's illustrations & designs "break the box," bursting with life, energy, color and originality. The shop offers clipart in a variety of graphic styles: whimsical hand-drawn illustrations, vector graphics, cartoons, pencil sketches, line drawings, architectural and intricate patterns and backgrounds.
To see more of adorable images from Broken Box Stock, visit the Broken Box Shop,Broken BoxBlog and Broken Box Facebook page. Thanks Wendy! We loved creating with your wonderful digi stamps this week!
Don't forget to check out what our wonderful Design Team created this week using Broken Box Stock over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.
Challenges I'm entering:
1. Base: White SU
2. Coloured Card: Aqua Card by Kaisercraft Sea Breeze
3. Design Papers: By Magnolia Set
4. Image: Little Birdie Told Me by Broken Box Stock
5 Colour Medium: copics
6. Sentiment: Computer generated using Papyrus Font and the music notes were from clip art.
7. Embellishments: Flower is a spellbinders die Jeweled Flower, pearl brad, ribbon and gems from my stash.
8. Tools: Cuttlebug, Spellbinders Classic Square large, Scalloped Square large, pop dots, glue dots, ink and sponge for the edges.
9. Inside: Decorated the same as the front without the embellishments and left blank.
Take care everyone wishing you all a wonderful week, happy crafting and I'm looking forward to visiting your blogs to see your amazing creations and commenting.