WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my little part of the world. Please feel free to have a look around and leave me a message. You'll be updated monthly if not sooner as to what I've been up to and see what our amazing Design Team Diva's over at our monthly challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and see what they have created just for you. Thanks so much for looking at my creations which is a special time just for me.
Hugs to everyone
Kathie
xox

Followers: If you like looking at my work become a follower I love you visiting. Hugs Kathie

Wednesday 17 September 2014

Winter Louie


Good morning and welcome to another wonderful Wednesday.
We're half way through September already where has this month gone?  It only feels like yesterday that it was Christmas and now another Christmas is just around the corner about 98 days to go.
Thank you for all your wonderful comments this week and welcome to my new follower Darcy Schroeder.

Today is Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2, congratulations to our winner last week and to our Top 3 cards well done everyone.

 This week Sally has another great sketch to work with and again it's very quick and easy and looks great finished.

Today I thought I would share a piece of Cross Stitch that I've been working on and had it framed last week.  As you can see it's a Christmas piece and looks stunning finished I'm so happy with it and it was stitched on cream linen  which was an 18 count cloth.  I'm currently working on another Christmas piece that being stitched on cream 14 count Aida Cloth.    I also have another piece at the picture framers at present so I'll also share that with you once I get it back.


Sketch #028



Here's my finished card using Winter Louie 
 by DigiStamp Boutique.


This week our sponsor is 
Sally-Ann Hancock the owner and design of 
DigiStamp Boutique.
We all love working with DigiStamp Boutique Images.


DigiStamp Bio:

All images/designs are created and copyright owned by Sally-Ann Hancock.  My work means the world to me - it allows my passion to draw and create, to fit with my family life too, often the inspiration for my designs.  Hope you enjoy my images as much as I enjoy creating them.

Sally-Ann is offering our lucky winner

Prize:   £10 voucher 

to spend in her online store.


Now its time to pop over to Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and see what the rest of the design team have created for you this week using Sally-Ann's wonderful selection of images from DigiStamp Boutique online store.

Challenge's I'm Entering:


Card Recipe:

 1. Base: White SU
2. Coloured Card: Red & Green American Craft Card
3. Design Paper:  By Sheryl K Christmas digital design papers.
4. Image: Winter Louie by DigiStamp Boutique
5. Colour Medium: Copics, Glossy Accents and black embossing pen.
6. Tools: Cuttlebug, Classic Squares, Snowflakes embossing folder.  Pop and glued dots as well as real tacky glue. Martha Stewart glitter.
7.Embellishments: Holy leaves and red berries from my stash and so are the green gems and white pom pom. 

8. Inside view of many card.



Take care everyone wishing you all a wonderful week and happy crafting , I'm so looking forward to seeing your creations.




13 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Kathie, your card is adorable. Love that little bear. Boy you are getting some warm temps. We are having days in the 60's, but in the night it is getting down in the 40's. Hopefully it will cause the leaves to turn beautiful colors soon. Stay cool, and have a wonderful week. I am having a party at my Mother's this Saturday for my son who will be leaving on October 14th for the Army Reserves and it happens to be my daughter's 22nd birthday.

Dee's Craft Room said...

Sweet Christmas card, cute image and lovely layout - the embossing and all the texture looks great. Thank you for joining in with all of the fun at the Crafty Boots Anniversary Challenge.

Dionne

Mimi said...

Thank you so much Kathie for joining us this fortnight at OSAAT with your fabulous creation, so crisp and clean with a lovely layout :) :) :) hugs Jane (OSAAT DT) xxxxxxx

Crafty Judith said...

Ah bless what an adorable card hun love it and thank you for joining us at Completley Christmas hope to see u again real soon hugs Judith DT x

anne said...

Another gorgeous card Kathie, love the image with the little pompom and the cleanness (is that a word) of you papers.
Your cross stitch is beautiful, I like that sentiment for Christmas as it covers so many aspects of the season.xx

Tracey T said...

Your card is just lovely, Kathie - that is one super-cute image! Really admiring your lovely cross stitch too. Thank you for playing at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'. Tracey x

Heide said...

Kathie,
Such a sweet Christmas card, love the holly papers and the texture of the embossed paper. Have a super weekend, hope you weather starts to warm up.
Hugs, Heide SSW2-DT

mulberry station said...

Kathie, I love how the main color in the background is white. I really make your darling image pop. Super cute!! I hope you are having a lovely weekend.
Hugs, Nancy

caroline said...

So cute, love the layout and the cutie image
Thank you for joining us at crafting from the heart, good luck
Caroline dt

Linda Anderson said...

Oh my, how cute is this!!!!! Love your Christmas card! Such a sweet image and fabulous papers. Love the holly embellie in the corner too.

Joanna M. said...

Oh goodness, this little guy IS a cutie! I DO love Sally-Ann's bears! I really like your embossing and that wonderful paper!

Marie Bingaman said...

Awww, Louie is adorable! I have a couple images of him too! Your cross-stitch piece is beautiful! :)

An Occasional Genius said...

Super cute card Kathie, love him! Your cross stitch looks fantastic too, I used to do it myself so fully appreciate the work in them. Thanks so much for playing along at Christmas at Sweet Stampin' xx