WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my little part of the world. Please feel free to have a look around and leave me a message. You'll be updated monthly if not sooner as to what I've been up to and see what our amazing Design Team Diva's over at our monthly challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and see what they have created just for you. Thanks so much for looking at my creations which is a special time just for me.
Hugs to everyone
Kathie
xox

Followers: If you like looking at my work become a follower I love you visiting. Hugs Kathie

Wednesday 3 September 2014

Lucky Delivery


  Guess what? It's 112 days to go until Christmas and it only feels like yesterday.  This time last year I was getting ready to go to Argentina and Chile and I just can't believe that's another year has past by so quickly.

Here in New Zealand on Sunday it's Father's Day and my hubby will be getting his John Deere Tractor card I made him a few weeks ago from my boys and I still have to make my own.

As I promised you a before and after photo of Bertha now she's had her make over don't forget she's at lease 32 years old.

Before her make over  
 After her make over she's a new woman and running like new.



Today is Wednesday which means it's Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and we have a new sketch for you.  Firstly congratulations to our winner and to our Top 3 cards from last week.

Sketch #026


 This sketch is really easy so I hope to see heaps of entries this week.

Here's my card using Lucky Delivery.



This week our sponsor is A Day For Daisies

Bio:
A Day For Daisies began as a small token to a constant need to create. Pairing a love of whimsical illustration, with a tidy graphic design background, Tammy S Thompson, produced her first stamp designs, introducing irresistibly sweet stamps to crafters around the globe. Drawing inspiration from the beautiful world around us, she strives to express the happiness and gratitude she feels in each stamp design she creates.
Presently, A Day For Daisies has grown to over 3,000 Digital Stamps with a quickly expanding line of Best Loved Clear Polymer. A Day For Daisies has been published and awarded over the years for innovative and unique designs created to inspire the crafting community. With a whole team behind her now, she remains passionate about illustration, obsessed with quality, and dedicated to her customers. A Day For Daisies thanks you for your ideas, comments, and creativity!

Tammy is offering our very lucky winner 

Prize:  $12 Gift Certificate

from her online store.
Here are the links where you’ll find A Day For Daisies:

Direct Store Link:  http://adayfordaisies.com/stamps
Subscribe to Newsletter:  http://adayfordaisies.com/subscribe

Don't forget to check out what the rest of the design team and created this week using Tammy's images from  A Day For Daisies over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.

I love A Day For Daisies images


Challenges I'm Entering:


Card Recipe:


 1. Base: White SU
2. Coloured Card: Blue Ocean, Blush and Fuzzy Peach by Kaisercard.
3 Design Papers: 6x6 Papers from Tea at Elsie's Collection


4. Colour Medium: Copics
5. Tools: Pop Dots, Glue Dots, Real Tacky Glue, Ink and Sponge Dabber.
6. Embellishments: Gems from my stash.


 7. Embellishments: Ribbon and flowers from my stash.


8. Inside my card.


Take care everyone wishing you all a wonderful week and happy crafting.


16 comments:

Sherryn said...

awesome card Kathie. such pretty colours. xx

Céline said...

fab card, love the combo
thanks for playing with us at crafty sentiments
hugs
céline

NanaConnie said...

Darling card, Kathie, and I adore that image! Fabulous coloring and a great color combo. Love the pumpkin orange and blue together. Thanks so much for choosing our Anything Goes challenge this week at Through the Craft Room Door. We're honored that you're playing along. Hope to see you again next week.
NanaConnie DT

Hazel said...

Thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for Fan-tastic Tuesday challenge 51 - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT x

Heide said...

What a fantastic card, the blues just pop off the card. Such a pretty color combo.
Bertha looks lovely, she looks brand new! Wonder if her DR can do that to me! LOL, I could use some polishing and spiffying, a tuck here and a overhaul there. What a great present. Have a wonderful weekend.
Hugs, Heide

Michelle said...

Love your card both inside and out - beautifully coloured. Thanks for joining us at Love to Create for this weeks colour inspired challenge.

Joanna M. said...

(laughing) I love what Heide said! If you are going to overhaul someone, I'm your girl. I could use a tuck too! Bertha is gorgeous! Nicely done ... my Hubby just mentioned that HE wouldn't mind having a tractor too. (Sigh) We have no need of one. Your card is stunning. Love the soft orange and blues together. Kathie, your work is amazing!

Linda Anderson said...

Your card is beautiful Kathie! Love the blues and oranges. And what a transformation for Bertha, she's definitely a new woman now!!!

Linda

Sally Dube said...

Oh Kathie this is so beautiful ! Love the adorable image and your color palette is gorgeous!!
Blessing & hugs to you!!
Sally
Also - the tractor looks great!!

Unknown said...

Beautiful card! Love how you used the colors, your papers and layout. Thank you for joining our "Color Inspired" Challenge this week at Love to Create.
Ruza ~ LTC Admin/Designer
Ruza's Craft Corner

Amanda Phillips said...

She is so very sweet! Thank you for sharing with us over at love to create challenges!
Amanda LTCDT

mulberry station said...

Kathie, your card is stunning this week. I love your coloring and your colors scheme is gorgeous. Love the make over on Bertha...She really looks nice and new. I bet your husband is really proud of her. I know what you mean by the fact that you can't believe that Christmas is almost here again. I feel that two years went by me in a blink of an eye. Not just one.. Have a nice weekend.
Hugs, Nancy

Heidi said...

I love the color combination you used on this card. The image is just adorable and your coloring is spectacular! Thanks for playing along with The Paper Nest Dolls. Heidi - PND DT

Jackie Randolph said...

Absolutely Gorgeous Kathie, love this sweet image and your papers and coloring are perfect with her! Thank you so much for sharing and joining us at Love to Create Challenge
Hugs'
Jackie ~LTC Owner

Sharon Noble said...

wonderful love the colours. Thank you for joining us at Paper Nest Dolls Challenge I hope to see you next time.
Hugs Sharon (DT)

Helen said...

Beautiful card - love the colours you've used.

Thanks for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge.

Helen N x