Good morning and welcome to my blog. Today I'm so excited as I've been asked to be the Guest Designer this week for
I'm also very proud and honored to be asked by a very talented group of ladies and also to be working with the owner of LTC which is Jackie Randolph whom I worked with a few years ago as a DT over at SSW.
This weeks challenge over at
Anything Goes / Fall Colours
and the sponsor is Bugaboo Stamps and you all know how much I love working with Bugaboo images.
I must admit the Fall (Autumn) colours aren't one of my strong points so I really had to think outside the square for this challenge.
The image I used is Edward with Fall Pumpkins
by Bugaboo Stamps
As you can see all my cards a decorated inside and out.
Challenges I'm entering:
1. Base: White SU card
2. Coloured Card: Burnt Orange Bazzill
3. Design Papers: Kaisercraft
4. Image: Edward With Fall Pumpkins by Bugaboo Stamps
5. Colour Medium: Copics and Black Glaze Pen
6. Tools: Cuttlebug, Spellbinders Nestabilities Classic Circle, Lacy Circle, Pop Dots, Glue Dots, Real Tacky Glue, Fiskers leaf punch, Cherry Lynne leaves and Gloss Accents.
Burlap or Hessian triple bow, and woven burlap, also around the edge of my lacy circle, three different colour brads, and a multitude of leaves made out of scraps and all from my stash.
8. Inside my card:
Take care everyone wishing you all a wonderful week and happy crafting.