Good morning and welcome to my blog and to another wonderful sunny spring morning here in New Zealand.
It's Wednesday the middle of the week which means it's
Congratulations to our winner and to our top 3 cards, lovely work and I loved that hint of coffee on your cards, weather it was colour, sentiment or image.
This week we have another great sketch by Sally
This sketch is just so easy and looks great.
Here's my card using our sponsors image, I love Hedgehogs and Ladybugs so I just had to have this very cute image from Bugaboo Stamps.
Well as you can tell by now our wonderful sponsor this week is Jodie Mackrell the owner of Bugaboo Stamps.
Everything that you ever wanted to know about Bugaboo Stamps: As if raising 5 children in the frozen land of the North was not enough of a challenge, Jodie Mackrell decided to dip her cold little Canadian toes into the work of papercrafting by opening an online store full of her illustrations. Bugaboo Stamps has become one of the leading companies in digital images. From seiously snarky to sugar sweet to sublimely soulful all the way over to the other side of the super sexy spectrum, you're bound to find all that you need and more to create your paper projects. Jodie works very hard to provide New Releases and Freebies every week!! If your taste runs to rubber (and you know who you are), you can find Bugaboo Stamps at Totally Stampilicious. And finally, join the Bugaboo Stamps DT for the weekly Challenges at Catch the Bug.
Challenge Blog: http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com
Our lucky winner this week will win
What an amazing and such a generous prize, there's just so many wonderful images to choose from that would suit anyone's style.
Don't forget to drop by the rest of the design team over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and see what the rest of the design team created to Jodie's wonderful images.
I've go to say that Stella, Gus and JJ are my very favourite images.
Challenges I'm entering:
Old are the papers and New are the flowers and Ladybug
From Winter to Spring here in New Zealand
1. Base: White SU
2. Card: Orange Kasierkraft Card
3. Design Papers: Orange and White Gingham which is a digital paper from my computer (unknown source) and the floral paper is a K and Co paper but I'm unsure of the name and I don't have any more left unfortunately.
4. Image: Hedgehog Flower from Bugaboo Stamps.
5. Colour Medium: Copics, Black Glaze Pen, Silver, Gold and White gel pens and blue ink for sponging.
6. Tools: Cuttlebug, Spellbinders Nestabilities classic circle, picot edge circle, pop dots, glue dots, real tacky glue.
7. Embellishments: Green, orange and yellow flowers and a wooden ladybug all from my stash.
8. Embellishments: Green satin ribbon from my stash.
9. Embellishments: Cream flat backed pearls from my stash.
10. Inside: An image of a Ladybug coloured to follow through with the Ladybug on the front of the card.
11. Inside my finished card decorated the same as the front.
12. The back of my card.
Take care everyone wishing you all and great week
and happy crafting.