Good morning and Merry Christmas
everyone tomorrow is the big day and all those excited children around the world even my two and 15 and 13 they both love Christmas.
Congratulations to last weeks winner and to our top 3 cards. I can't believe the 2014 is nearly over already time does fly by as we all get older.
This weeks sketch by Sally
This week I've used Mousie's Decorating For Christmas which I totally love and think is so cute.
This weeks sponsor is MARY ELLEN the owner and illustrator of Dearie Dolls Designs Mary Ellen is one very talented lady and all her images are free which you can find on her blog and download.
Mary Ellen's Dearie Digis are inspired by the wooden dolls she and her husband Kip made together for 25 years. She likes to tell a little story with each illustration. Some of her favorite subjects are snowmen and children.
Check out what the design team have created this week using Dearie Dolls Digi Stamps over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.
2. Coloured Card: Dark Red and Cream Kaisercraft Card
3. Design Paper: Christmas #2 Book by Kaisercraft
4. Colour Medium: Copics, Glossy Accents, Black Glaze Pen.
5. Tools: Cuttlebug, Cuttlebug Embosing folder, Petite Ovals, Fancy oval, Pop Dots, Glue Dots
6. Embellishments: Dry embossing and Red Gems
7. Gold glitter twine.
8. Green Christmas bobble with it's own gold twine.
9. Inside my card.
10. This is the back of my card.
Wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas and a wonderful
New Year for 2015