Good morning and welcome to my blog. I do hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and New Years celebrations. Here we are already it's the 7th January 2015. I'm sorry I haven't commented on everyone blogs but with very little or no internet access here at our beach house it's very hard. Congratulations to our winner and to our top three cards great work everyone.
This week Sally has another great sketch to work with which is really easy.
Here is my card using this weeks sponsors image which I've used before but in different colours and design papers.
This week our sponsor is Bugaboo Stamps.
Everything that you ever wanted to know about Bugaboo Stamps: As if raising 5 children in the frozen land of the North was not enough of a challenge, Jodie Mackrell decided to dip her cold little Canadian toes into the work of papercrafting by opening an online store full of her illustrations. Bugaboo Stamps has become one of the leading companies in digital images. From seiously snarky to sugar sweet to sublimely soulful all the way over to the other side of the super sexy spectrum, you're bound to find all that you need and more to create your paper projects. Jodie works very hard to provide New Releases and Freebies every week!! If your taste runs to rubber (and you know who you are), you can find Bugaboo Stamps at Totally Stampilicious. And finally, join the Bugaboo Stamps DT for the weekly Challenges at Catch the Bug.
Challenge Blog: http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com
Don't forget to check out what the rest of the design team over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 have created this week using Bugaboo images.
1. Base: White SU
2. Coloured Card: Orange Bazzill
3. Design Papers: K & Co Paper
4. Image: Flower Tea Cup by Bugaboo Stamps
5. Colour Medium: Copic Markers, Ink, and Glossy Accents
6. Tools: Cuttlebug, Spellbinders, Squares, Flourishes and Butterflies, Glossy Accents, Glue Stick, Pop Dots, Glue Dots.
7. Embellishments: Spellbinders Flourish.
8. Embellishments: Butterfly can't remember is it's a Spellbinders or not. Gems from my stash.
9. Inside: Inside my card which is very similar to the front without the image.
10. The back of my card.
Take care everyone wishing you all a wonderful week and happy crafting.