Good morning everyone and welcome to my blog. Today I'm sharing a card with you which I made recently for one of my eldest nephews who turned 50 yes 50. I was the youngest of seven children and this is my brothers son who is 20 years older than me, so I might be Paul's Aunty but we are of similar age and grew up together. Both of his son's are older than my two boys but again all of very similar ages 20, 16,15,14 our younger two bys have 4 months between them.
Today I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
Colouring with Copics and Using different embellishments
4. 613 Avenue Create Challenge #175 Anything Goes with Optional Twist My Sentiments Exactly *
1. Base: Kraft Card
2. Coloured Card: Kaisercraft Card Navy and Kraft Card
3. Design Papers: Double Sided Pavlova Papers
4. Image: Gus's Birthday by Bugaboo Digital Stamps
5. Colour Medium: Copics, Black embossing pen, gold and silver gel pens.
6. Sentiment: Created on the computer by myself.
7. Embellishments: Burlap and Bow, Fancy Tag used sideways, screw brads from my stash.
7. Bow and Screw brad.
8. Inside my card: Celebrate your day and clock unknown source.
9. Tools Used
10. Dies Used
11. The finish touch to the back of my card.
Take care everyone, wishing you all a wonderful weekend and happy crafting.