WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my little part of the world. Please feel free to have a look around and leave me a message. You'll be updated monthly if not sooner as to what I've been up to and see what our amazing Design Team Diva's over at our monthly challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and see what they have created just for you. Thanks so much for looking at my creations which is a special time just for me.
Hugs to everyone
Kathie
xox

Followers: If you like looking at my work become a follower I love you visiting. Hugs Kathie

Wednesday 15 February 2017

Coco and Little Hearts


 Welcome to my blog, here it is another wonderful Wednesday and the middle of February already.
Time flies when you're having fun and this week was fun looking at all those wonderful inspiring cards everyone made.
Today at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 we have another great sketch.

Sketch # 106 
by Sally Dube

Here's some other views of my card.


Sponsor DigiStamp Boutique

This week we welcome back the talented Sally-Ann Hancock from DigiStamp Boutique,   who is sponsoring us, I adore her darling images!  Did you know that Sally-Ann has a sale on at present and is having a clean out of her retiring images some down as low as 79p each others at 99p each, there's some brilliant images to choose from so don't miss out.

I encourage you to check her latest.  Here's a bit more about Sally-Ann and her shop:

My work means the world to me - it allows my passion to draw and create, to fit with my family life too, often the inspiration for my designs. Hope you enjoy my images as much as I enjoy creating them. 

Sally-Ann is offering our lucky winner 
Prize:   £10 voucher

to purchase images from her online store.
  You'll be spoilt for choice as there are so many to choose from and new images being added every month.
Check out her online store



Don't forget to check out what the rest of the design team have created over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 just for you using DigiStamp Boutique images.

Challenges I'm Entering:

Card Recipe:


1. Base: White SU
2. Coloured Card: Arroyo by Bazzil Basics 
3. Design Papers: American Crafts Summer Strawberry

4. Image: Coco and Little Hearts
5. Colour Medium: Copics, white and black gel pens
6. Tools Used: 


7. Glossy Accents for the Heart Balloons


8. Dies Used:
a. Vintage Signs by Couture Creations
b. Classic Circles by Spellbinders
c. Petite Scalloped Circles by Spellbinders


 9. Embellishments: Mother of Pearl Hearts and Flat backed pearls all from my stash.
 10. Inside and back of my card.
Take care wishing you a wonderful week and happy crafting. 


11 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Kathie, your bear is just darling in the those colors love the peach. Hope you are feeling better you have been in my thoughts!!!

Naomi Johnson said...

Gorgeous card. Lovely design and layout.Thanks for sharing it with us this week at Crafty Catz. Naomi x

Joanna M. said...

Oh my gosh ... how have I never seen Coco in her catalogue before? Absolutely DARLING and beautifully colored! I love all the peach papers too. Great card!!
~Jo

sweetbloominscraps said...

Oh I love this image and have used it before! So happy I have it since it is retired! I love your peachy papers and the gorgeous heart buttons you have used. Your cards are always amazing inside and out! Your hummingbird card is amazing too! Hope all is well and that you had a wonderful Valentines day!
Hugs, Judi

Jane Savage said...

Fantastic card! Great layout and colours!
Thank you for joining us at The Colour Crazy Challenge! Jane S (DT) xxx

Dorothy S said...

Coco looks absolutely smitten! The background is adorable - as is the inside. Thanks for joining the QKR Stampede weekly Anything Goes challenge - with the twist of embossing. Dorothy S, DT member

crafty said...

Love the peachy colours. Thank you for joining in the QKR Stampede challenge.
Mary

Sammy said...

This is soooooo cute! Love it! Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Sammy-x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Kathie, this is just adorable! I love all your beautiful details and the decorated inside to boot! Utterly stunning. Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful creation with us at Southern Girls this week for our '3 or More Patterned Papers' challenge. I'm so so glad you did. Big hugs, Wends xoxo SGC DT

Lori said...

Super cute card! Love that little bear and the colors you used on this card. Thanks so much for sharing with us at LTSCB! -Lori DT

Heide said...

What a sweet card, love the pearl looking hearts and the sweet image. Hugs, Heide