WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my little part of the world. Please feel free to have a look around and leave me a message. You'll be updated monthly if not sooner as to what I've been up to and see what our amazing Design Team Diva's over at our monthly challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and see what they have created just for you. Thanks so much for looking at my creations which is a special time just for me.
Hugs to everyone
Kathie
xox

Followers: If you like looking at my work become a follower I love you visiting. Hugs Kathie

Wednesday 21 June 2017

Daisies



Good morning and welcome to my blog.  I can't believe I'm back after 4 and 1/2 months after my accident but it's good to be back.  Today is 21st June 2017 which means it's the shortest day here in New Zealand.  So a little more day light each day from now on.

This week our sponsor is 
DigiStamp Boutique and I've used
Daisies 1, 2 and 3 and put the 3 of them together.

 
Here is this fortnights sketch 
by Anne.

We have Sally-Ann Hancock from Digistamp Boutique sponsoring us this fortnight.  I adore her darling images!  Did you know that Sally-Ann releases new sets the second week of each month?  She has so many wonderful images to choose from.  I encourage you to check out her latest.  Here's a bit more about Sally-Ann and her shop:


My work means the world to me - it allows my passion to draw and create, to fit with my family life too, often the inspiration for my designs. Hope you enjoy my images as much as I enjoy creating them. 
This week we are offering a £10 voucher to Sally-Ann's store as our prize!  Yippee!


Don't forget to drop by Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and see what the rest of the design team have created especially for you this week.

Challenges I'm Entering:

Card Recipe:

1. Base: White SU
2. Coloured Card:
3. Design Paper:


4. Image: Daisies 1,2, and 3 by DigiStamp Boutique
5. Colour Medium: Copics


6. Embellishments:
Daisies,
Pearls
Lace
Martha Stewart Leaf Punch

7. Sentiment: PC generated

8. Tools Used:



9. Inside and the back of the card.

Take care wishing you a wonderful week and happy crafting.



15 comments:

Jane Willis said...

Gorgeous card, inside and out, really fresh and summery - it must be hard to think of summer when it's the middle of winter where you are! Thanks for sharing at ooh la la Creations
Jane

Lisa xx said...

Hi Kathie....having joined the SSW2 team whilst you've been recuperating it's lovely to have the opportunity to hop on over and say Hi! Wish you well with your continuing recovery.

Gorgeous card too xx

JoAnn said...

Very pretty. Love the daisies and the design of your card with those pretty papers and lace.

SewPaperPaint said...

Such a beautiful card! Love those daisies and your color scheme. Hugs, Autumn

Lisa xx said...

Hi Kathie....having joined the SSW2 team whilst you've been recuperating it's lovely to have the opportunity to hop on over and say Hi! Wish you well with your continuing recovery.

Gorgeous card too xx

Janis Lewis said...

Cute! Thanks for sharing at Sunny Day Crafting.
~Owner/DT Janis

Lisa Lynn said...

Kathie, your card is gorgeous. It is funny to hear you say that when we are talking about it been the longest day of sunlight. It is just so odd to think of when we are finally hitting summer. Just so glad that you are back. Missed you so much!!!

Maria Giselle b. said...

Glad you are back! Love the embellishments in your card. Nice take on the sketch. Thanks for sharing your creation with us @ Incy Wincy Designs Sparkle or Shine Challenge. Good luck!-Maria Giselle B.

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous card love the daisy image and muted colour papers -love the lace borders---Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create
Carol DT x

sweetbloominscraps said...

Hello Kathie, I love your gorgeous daisy card! I am so happy to see you back with us. I know it has been a long trek for you. Hang in there...you will be back to normal before long!
Hugs, Judi

Barbara Bruder said...

Kathie, welcome back and your card is lovely. Love the daisy image and the embellishments are a great addition, really balances the card. Thanks for joining us at the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenges for our latest challenge. We look forward to seeing more of your beautiful work. {Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenges} Hugs, Barbara

Aileen said...

I do so love daisies and your card is just so beautiful, daisies in a swet bouquet and then the daisies down the side. Looks wonderful and love the colour choices. Thank you so much for joining us at The Flower Challenge Aileen DT

Sollan said...

I just love this!! Stunning!! Thank you for participating at Brown Sugar Challenge

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card, love the image and pretty papers :)
Kaz x

Granmargaret said...

Lovely card. Thank you for your comments on my blog