WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my little part of the world. Please feel free to have a look around and leave me a message. You'll be updated monthly if not sooner as to what I've been up to and see what our amazing Design Team Diva's over at our monthly challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and see what they have created just for you. Thanks so much for looking at my creations which is a special time just for me.
Hugs to everyone
Kathie
xox

Followers: If you like looking at my work become a follower I love you visiting. Hugs Kathie

Wednesday 14 June 2017

Gerbera Jar


Hello and welcome to my blog.  I can't believe it's over 4 months since creating a card since my accident.  I'm now on the mend able to access my craft room and have the mojo to start creating.  I'm learning to walk again which takes me so long to move about our home.  I know that Rome wasn't built in a day so it's going to take me a little while to get into the swing of things.  
My first card back today is for Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge and this week is Challenge #333 and the theme is Anything Goes and our sponsor is Fred She Said Designs.  

Just a quick peek on inside the card.
The Challenge theme this week is 
Quick and Easy


Check out Fred She Said Designs here:

and our lucky winner will receivePrize - $15 gift certificate
from the online store.
Don't forget to check out what the rest of the design team have created using Fred She Said Designs over at

Challenge's I'm Entering:
10. Sunny Day Crafting Tic Tac Toe *
Sentiment, Digi Stamp, Embossing
Card Recipe:

1. Base: White SU
2. Coloured Card: Bazzill Wild Pansy 
3. No design paper used

4. Image: Gerbera Jar (pre-coloured) by Fred She Said Designs
5. No colour medium


6. Sentiment: Computer generated using 
Viner Hand ITC and Poor Richard



7. Embellishments: All from my stash.

8. Dies used all by Spellbinders
Classic Circles
Floral Ovals
Petite Scalloped Ovals
Petite Large and Small Ovals

9. Tools Used.                                                      10. Embossing by Darice Honeycomb.                                                                                       

11. Inside and the back of my card.

Wishing you a great week and happy crafting.




10 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Kathie, So glad that you are back to crafting!!! You card is beautiful. So sorry that you are learning how to walk again and having to go through all that rehab. I'm sure it has been difficult, but you are such a fighter.

brenda said...

A very pretty floral creation and perfect for our theme with the dies you used, many thanks for joining in at Allsorts this week.

B x

Wendy L said...

Such a beautiful flower on your gorgeous card, thanks for joining us at Allsorts, xxx

Janis Lewis said...

Beautiful. Thank you for sharing at Sunny Day Crafting.
~Owner/DT Janis

Wynn said...

Lovely colour palette. I like the tiny buckle on the ribbon too. Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafting with Dragonflies Wynn DT

crafty said...

Lovely design. Thank you for joining us at QKR Stampede.
Mary

NanaConnie said...

Gorgeous, Kathie! I love the purple and that die cut frame is magnificent. Fabulous dimension. Putting on a DT hat now - Thanks so much for entering our "Anything Goes or For the Guys" challenge at QKR Stampede this week. Thanks for supporting us and good luck in the draw.
NanaConnie DT

happyglitzygirl said...

A gorgeous card, thanks for playing with us at Crafting with Dragonflies, blessings Hilde

Wendy Bellino said...

Beautiful CAS card. I LOVE that flower image! Thanks so much for joining the challenge this week at Cupcake Inspirations! Wendy DT

Janice said...

what a pretty card and what super colouring. Love it! Sorry to hear about your accident, that must have been so sore, and such an inconvenience! We all take our mobility for granted, but we are all so lucky not to have injury or disability. As for my card, yup its a House mouse...and such a cutie! Jx