WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my little part of the world. Please feel free to have a look around and leave me a message. You'll be updated monthly if not sooner as to what I've been up to and see what our amazing Design Team Diva's over at our monthly challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and see what they have created just for you. Thanks so much for looking at my creations which is a special time just for me.
Hugs to everyone
Kathie
xox

Followers: If you like looking at my work become a follower I love you visiting. Hugs Kathie

Saturday 11 March 2017

Hi from New Zealand

Hi everyone from New Zealand.  I'm so sorry I haven't been blogging or creating cards in the last 3 weeks.  On 21st February I had an accident on a building site where we are currently renovating a home for renting.  I had just finished with my kitchen man and unfortunately stepped backwards where my builder had just pulled up the floor boards to below the house and my left leg slipped down and I broke my ankle both my Tabular and Fibular are broken down by my ankle.  I was sent by ambulance to hospital where I was for two weeks the first week waiting for the swelling to go down and one week later I was operated on where plates and and screws were inserted.  I now  have a plaster cast on my leg for two weeks and then on Thursday I have the cast removed and replaced with a fiberglass cast.  I'm not allowed to put any weight onto my leg for 6 weeks and then I can try and walk with a walking frame, currently I'm stuck in my master bedroom which is close to our ensuite.  As I'm not getting any younger I find it hard hopping around the house on my right leg and I'm so left handed and left leg dominant. 
My crafting room is down in our office where all my goodies are as well as my desktop computer and as I can't get down stairs at present I have to blog, read and watch TV,  hopefully I'll be back to creating by the end of April.  Wishing everyone a great weekend and happy crafting.

Hugs always Kathie

2 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

OMG - Kathie I am so sorry to hear of the accident. I am so happy that you didn't do more damage or break your neck!!! I wish I lived closer since I'm not working to help you. Wish it were easier and sending you healing prayers and good thoughts!!!

Suze said...

Hi Kathie. Sorry to hear about your accident. Somehow, I had missed seeing this post when it came out. I hope that you are now well on the road to recovery. Sending you healing hugs. Hope you are back on your feet again real soon.