WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my little part of the world. Please feel free to have a look around and leave me a message. You'll be updated monthly if not sooner as to what I've been up to and see what our amazing Design Team Diva's over at our monthly challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and see what they have created just for you. Thanks so much for looking at my creations which is a special time just for me.
Hugs to everyone
Kathie
xox

Followers: If you like looking at my work become a follower I love you visiting. Hugs Kathie

Thursday 6 July 2017

Summertime Gardening


Good morning and welcome to my blog.  I'm a little bit late posting today all I can say is I'm sorry, when I should have been posting my card onto my blog, I fell asleep watching TV in front of the fire instead, that's what happens when it's the middle of winter and you're tired.
Our challenge badge
This week over at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge the theme is
Anything Goes and our sponsor is 
Digistamps 4 Joy.

Here a quick look at my card I used two images, the hat and garden pot.

And a sneak preview of the inside of my card.



Our lucky winner will receive 

1. Base: White SU
2. Coloured Card: Pinkini and Lily Pond
3. Design Paper: Precious Moments by Kaisercraft 


4. Images: By Digistamps 4 joy Sunhat and Pot
5. Colour Medium: Copics

6. Sentiment: PC Generated 

7. Tools Used.


8. Dies and embossing folder used.

9. Embellishments:
Lace and Pearls from my stash.


10. Inside and the back of my card.
Inside embossed at the top.


Take care wishing you all a wonderful week and happy crafting.


7 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Kathie, your card is beautiful. Love all your layers and those colors. We have it so hot and humid so I can't imagine a fire right now, hehe. I have been working so hard on cleaning my house for a friend that will be visiting so I have been overwhelmed with that.

Elizabeth Hart said...

Wow - lots of fabulous layers on this card and so feminine. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Crafty Creations Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

Beebeebabs said...

Lovely card thanks for sharing!!!

Camille Short said...

This is so cute!

Carla's Cards said...

Lovely work, thanks for sharing with Digistamps4joy!

Milka Gubo said...

Lovely. :o)
Thank you so much for joining us at Little Miss Muffet Challenge for the challenge #166. Sorry for the late comment. I hope to see you in our current challenge. :o)
Milka GDT

Desire Fourie said...

This is a beautiful creation with great attention to detail and perfect for our ‘ANYTHING GOES with an optional twist of SPECIAL BIRTHDAY challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
Hugs
Desíre
{Digistamps4Joy DT Member}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}