Good morning and this morning I'm sharing a card with you that I made for Ryan's 16th birthday card last year and forgotten I hadn't entered into any challenges.
It's very basic but I do find this age very hard to make a plain card that's not over the top.
Here's another view of the card.
I've decided to enter it into some challenges:
Challenges I'm Entering:
(Brad's, Paperclip, Football Brad)
Title ( Sweet Sixteen) 2002
1. Base: White French Linen card stock.
2. Coloured Card: Yellow Bazzill
3. Design Paper: Basic by Rosies Studio
4. Sentiment: By DigiStamp Boutique
5. Tools Used.
6. Dies Used:
8. Inside and the back of the card.
Take care wishing you all a great week and happy crafting.