Good morning and welcome to my 50th Golden Wedding Anniversary Card today.
Last Thursday week ago my husband and I flew to Nelson in the South Island of New Zealand to celebrate my cousins 50th Wedding Anniversary. I attended their wedding yes 50 years ago and I was the little girl giving her a horseshoe.
My cousin is only 66, yes she was a child bride and was only 16 years old when she got married and her husband was 20. They were told by family and friends that they were far too young and that their marriage would never last. Three grown-up children later all very happily married and they have nine grandchildren. It's so lovely to see that this marriage did last with two people so young but totally in love. So it was a surprise as she didn't know that we were going down as her husband and daughter had arranged it all and boy was it a surprise she was totally speechless. We had an amazing 5 days away and the weather for early spring was sensational.
Here's my special Golden Anniversary card for the special couple. I do hope you like it.
Challenges I'm Entering:
4. World Wide Open Design Team Challenge #09 DT FAVOURITE
9. Moving Along With The Times Challenge #80 Use Ribbon WINNER AND TOP 3
1. Base: White French Linen Card
2. Card: Gold card stock.
3. Gold and Cream flowers arranged.
4. Sentiment: PC generated using Papyrus font.
5. Tools Used.
6. Dies Used.
Spellbinder and Couture Creations Vintage Signs
7. Embossing Folder: With Love Language by Cuttlebug.
8. Embellishments: All from my stash.
9. Wording inside the card.
Happy crafting everyone.