Good morning and welcome to my blog. I'm sorry I'm late posting my card this week, but I've been to the South Island of New Zealand visiting my cousin and her husband to celebrate their 50th Wedding Anniversary. Last week she turned 66 she was married at 16 and family and friends said they wouldn't last, they have three grown-up children all married with children of their own. Total of 9 grandchildren.
On Tuesday night I went to the PINK concert or should I say the production or performance she was totally AMAZING.
Now with this fortnights sketch for Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.
SKETCH # 145
Here are some different views of my card using the above sketch.
Our lucky winner this fortnight will win this lovely stamp set donated by Anne, these lovely clear flower stamps are by Craftwork Cards titled Blooms.
Challenges I'm Entering:
1. Base: White French Linen Card Stock.
2. Coloured Card: American Craft Card Fireberry and Leaf
3. Design Paper: American Craft 5th & Frolic
4. Image: Make A Wish by Di's Digi Downloads
5. Colour Medium: Copics, Silver Pen, White and Black gel pens.
6. Tools Used.
7. Dies Used.
Spellbinders Hexagons, Classic Circles and Scalloped Circles.
8. Embellishments: Flatback Pearls and ribbon from my stash.
9 Finishing touches: Inside and the back of the card.
Take care wishing everyone a great fortnight and happy crafting.