WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my little part of the world. Please feel free to have a look around and leave me a message. You'll be updated monthly if not sooner as to what I've been up to and see what our amazing Design Team Diva's over at our monthly challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and see what they have created just for you. Thanks so much for looking at my creations which is a special time just for me.
Hugs to everyone
Kathie
xox

Followers: If you like looking at my work become a follower I love you visiting. Hugs Kathie

Monday 12 November 2018

Strawberry Jam


Welcome to my blog.  I'm sorry my card is so late but last week my card was made but I forgot to post it on SSW2 as I had other things on my mind as I was about to go into surgery and have my ankle looked at again.  I went in to have all my metal work removed and have come back out with another 5 screws and another plate.  I thought it was the metal work causing my swelling but it looks like the original operation wasn't carried out like it should have been.  I'm now in bed with my leg resting trying to get the swelling down and I can't weight bear for 6 weeks.
This fortnight I've used an image from our sponsor Cute As A Button, it's Strawberry Jam and it's a perfect image for spring here in New Zealand and all the beautiful strawberries fresh in our shops.



This fortnight our sponsor is Cute As A Button.

“The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make his face shine on you and be gracious to you; the Lord turn his face toward you and give you peace.”’  Numbers 6:26






Sketch #149

Card Recipe:


1. Base: White French Linen card.
2. Coloured Card: American Craft Card Beige and Leaf Green
3. Design Paper: By Kasiercraft



4.Image: Strawberry Jam by Cute As A Button

5. Colour Medium: Copics 

6. Tools Used.


7. Glossy Accents:
Used for the Jam Jar and the Strawberries


8. Embellishments:
Ribbon, Flower, Strawberry, Leaves and Pearls all from my stash.


9. Inside and the back of the card.


Take care wishing everyone a wonderful fortnight and happy crafting.



1 comment:

Lisa Lynn said...

Kathie, this card is beautiful. You have fresh strawberries and we are getting snow. So glad that you did alright with your surgery, but it's too bad that you are not able to be on your leg for another 5 weeks. Sending you hugs and prayers.