WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my little part of the world. Please feel free to have a look around and leave me a message. You'll be updated monthly if not sooner as to what I've been up to and see what our amazing Design Team Diva's over at our monthly challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and see what they have created just for you. Thanks so much for looking at my creations which is a special time just for me.
Hugs to everyone
Kathie
xox

Followers: If you like looking at my work become a follower I love you visiting. Hugs Kathie

Thursday 2 July 2020

Spring Daffodil



Good morning followers and how are you all this morning?  Today is the 1st July already and here in New Zealand we are in the middle of our winter.  So I thought a beautiful spring Daffodil will give me the glimpse and the rays of sunshine for spring and warm my day.  I do hope you all had a lovely month and everyone has stayed safe with this Covid-19. 

Oh has anyone been working with this new blogger changes?  I have been trying to get used to it and it is that much slower or is that just me? 


This month our sponsor is 
Fred She Said

I totally adore Tracey Lynn's images she is an amazing artist.


Fred, She Said Designs offers a wide variety of digital products with a floral flair and cute characters too - Digi's, Pre-coloured images, Papers, Sets, Fred's Flower Kits, and even digital cutting files.
Have some fun with Fred!

The prize is a $10 gift Certificate

Check out the store here for some amazing images

Here is one of this month's sketches to play with.

Sketch # 186

Don't forget to check out
and see what the rest of the team have created this month.

Challenges I'm Entering:

Card Recipe:

1. Base: White French Linen
2. Coloured Card: American Craft 
3. No design paper

4. Image: Spring Flowers from Fred She Said


5. Colour Medium: 

6. Tools Used:

7. Dies Used:
Spellbinders Petite Ovals Large and Small, Classic Circles large, and extra-large circles which are unbranded.

8. Embossing Folder:
Unbranded folder.

9. Embellishments:
Orange Pearls from my stash and the Daisy I made from embroidery cotton and my old
 Daisy Wheel. 

10. Inside and the back of the card.

Take care everyone, stay safe in what the world is going through at present and happy crafting.









6 comments:

anne said...

This is beautiful Kathie and I love your daisy flower embellishment, it matches perfectly. I am using the new blogger but have to admit that some bits really aren't that clear, especially when you want to edit something, it's definitely not as clear, well not to me anyway.
Hugs
Anne xx

Andree said...

A lovely card for your springtime. Gorgeous colours, embossing and daffodil.
Thank you for joining in with the Crafts Galore Encore July Challenge “Anything Goes”. Good luck x

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

You have done such a beautiful job with this gorgeous image and project. I love it. It is winter here too in Australia, just across the water from you :).
Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Annette DT / Admin / Registered Owner for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

Pat K said...

Gorgeous card Kathie. Love that flower embellishment. Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky. Pat K xx

Desire Fourie said...

Kathie this is beautifully crafted and perfect for our July challenge. Thanks for sharing your creative talent with us. Good luck and please stay safe and healthy.
Hugs
Desíre
{Color It Create It Show It Off Challenge DT Member}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

KathyA. said...

What a beautiful card! A belated thank you for joining us at the QKR Stampede Challenge in July. DT Kathy [myasperations.blogspot.com]