WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my little part of the world. Please feel free to have a look around and leave me a message. You'll be updated monthly if not sooner as to what I've been up to and see what our amazing Design Team Diva's over at our monthly challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and see what they have created just for you. Thanks so much for looking at my creations which is a special time just for me.
Hugs to everyone
Kathie
xox

Followers: If you like looking at my work become a follower I love you visiting. Hugs Kathie

Thursday 2 July 2020

Spring Snowdrops



Another wonderful image from Fred She Said our sponsor this month.  This image is Snowdrops.

Different views of my card.


Sketch #187

Our sponsor this month is 
Fred She Said,
I totally adore Tracey Lynn's images.


Fred, She Said Designs offers a wide variety of digital products with a floral flair and cute characters too - Digi's, Pre-coloured images, Papers, Sets, Fred's Flower Kits, and even digital cutting files.
Have some fun with Fred!

The prize is a $10 gift Certificate




Check out what the rest of the team over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2
have created this month.

Challenges I'm Entering:

Card Recipe:

1. Card Base: White French Linen
2. Coloured Card: American Craft Key Lime
3. Design Papers: Very old Magnolia Papers and Kaisercraft 6 1/2 x 6 1/2 Miss Nelly Collection

4. Image: Spring Flowers image Snowdrops from Fred She Said

5. Colour Medium: Copics

6. Tools Used:


7. Embellishments: Ribbon and flat back White Pearls for my stash.

8. Card Finishings: Inside and the back of the card.

Please take care and happy crafting everyone.



8 comments:

Claire said...

I love snowdrops they are one of my favourites. I love the fact they signify spring is just around the corner. Great design
Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles DigiChoosday Craft Challenge

Claire Guest DT
Mrs H's Crafty Corner

Hayley's handmade cards said...

This is a beautiful card, great design. Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

Hayley DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

Beautifully designed project. Nice work. Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Annette DT / Admin / Registered Owner for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

Madison said...

love the snowdrops, beautiful card. madison

kReN said...

Love FSS images and this one is super too! Thanks for joining us at the QKR Stampede. kReN on the DT
Follow me at http://afourthlife.blogspot.com

Chrissy said...

Beautiful Kathie.. Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Chrissy DT  https://classicdesignchallenge.blogspot.com/

Kelly Parker said...

Great card, I love the snowdrops!! thank you for joining us at http://cardsgalorechallenges.blogspot.com/

Desire Fourie said...

Kathie this is also beautifully crafted and perfect for our July challenge. Thanks for sharing your creative talent with us. Good luck and please stay safe and healthy.
Hugs
Desíre
{Color It Create It Show It Off Challenge DT Member}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}