WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my little part of the world. Please feel free to have a look around and leave me a message. You'll be updated monthly if not sooner as to what I've been up to and see what our amazing Design Team Diva's over at our monthly challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and see what they have created just for you. Thanks so much for looking at my creations which is a special time just for me.
Hugs to everyone
Kathie
xox

Followers: If you like looking at my work become a follower I love you visiting. Hugs Kathie

Friday 6 August 2021

Arum Lilies Sympathy Card


Good morning and welcome to my blog.  Sorry, I'm a few days late posting my cards either I'm getting older and my time management skills aren't the best or there just aren't enough hours in a day.

This month over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 we have another great sketch to share with you and hopefully, you'll join us.

Sketch #212
I rate this sketch easy.

This month we don't have a digital sponsor but our lovely Anne is sponsoring 
Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 
with this wonderful prize:

With this very cute Candibean Stamp and as well as
 10 Lili of the Valley art pad images 


Here are a few photos of my card.  I've created it as a Sympathy card as I never seem to have enough of them nowadays.



Don't forget to drop by Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and check out what the rest of the designers have created and leave them a little love.

Challenges I'm Entering:

Card Recipe:

1. Base: White French Linen
2. Coloured Card: American Craft Key Lime
3. Design Paper: Kaisercraft from Miss Nelly
4. Image: Arum Lilies unknown source.

5. Colour Medium: Copics

6. Embossing Folder: Purchased from Ali Express


7. Tools Used:

8. Embellishments:
French Seam Binding and flat back pearls.

9. Dies:
Spellbinders Large Petite Ovals and Large Petite Scalloped Ovals.

With Sympathy, die is from Ali Express


10. Inside and the back of the card:


                                                      


Take care stay safe and happy crafting.



9 comments:

Carol said...

It is a very sad thing to have to make a Sympathy card but we do have to at times. This is perfect. It just says it all.
Carol xx
CD Sunday Plus DT

Pamela said...

A perfect sympathy card. You've coloured your digital image of Arum Lilies beautifully.
Pamela
CD Sunday Plus DT.

Helen said...

Beautiful card. This is one type of card I find hard to do, but you make it so beautiful. Thanks for sharing with us at Try it on Tuesday.

Tammy L said...

Beautiful card and I love the color combo! Thanks for joining us at Use Your Stuff and hope to see you again soon.
Tammy DT Co-ordinator.

anne said...

It's a beautiful card Kathie, perfect for this sketch.
Hugs
Anne xoxo

Seafield Jo said...

This is a beautiful card which I'm sure will bring comfort to the recipient.

Jo
CD Sunday Plus DT

Gale said...

This made a beautiful sympathy card Kathie! Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Gale DT for  http://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/

Joan said...

Perfect sympathy card, lovely Lilly .

Thanks for joining us at Try it on Tuesday challenge

Joan

Natasja's Kaarten said...

Beautiful card, thank you for joining our challenge at CCC digi design.

Greetz, Natasja