WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my little part of the world. Please feel free to have a look around and leave me a message. You'll be updated monthly if not sooner as to what I've been up to and see what our amazing Design Team Diva's over at our monthly challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and see what they have created just for you. Thanks so much for looking at my creations which is a special time just for me.
Hugs to everyone
Kathie
xox

Followers: If you like looking at my work become a follower I love you visiting. Hugs Kathie

Sunday 8 August 2021

Pretty Flower


Good morning and welcome to my blog.  Sorry, I'm a few days late posting my second card, and now I know there aren't enough hours in a day.  I had to make two extra cards this week one for a 2nd birthday party I had to go to on Saturday and 21st birthday party we went to last night.  My problem is I left everything to the last minute and started rushing.

This month over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 we have another great sketch to share with you and hopefully, you'll join us.

Sketch #213

This is another super easy sketch and this one you can use up some of those scraps that we all have and have kept for some reason.
This month we don't have a digital sponsor but our lovely Anne is sponsoring 
Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 
with this wonderful prize:

With this very cute Candibean Stamp and as well as


 10 Lili of the Valley art pad images 

Here are a few photos of my card.
             

Don't forget to drop by Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and check out what the rest of the designers have created and leave them a little love.

1. Base: White French Linen card stock.
2. Coloured Card: Kaisercard Seafoam and Sea Breeze
3. Design Paper: Scraps from my scrap folder.

4. Image: Unknown Source.

5. Colour Medium: Copics

6. Tools Used


7. Dies Used:
Spellbinders Classic Large and Small Squares

8. Embellishments: Aqua satin bow ribbon from my stash.


9. Inside and the back of my card.

                        

Please stay safe and happy crafting.

12 comments:

Carol said...

Lovely papers and colours. Thank you for sharing with us.
Carol xx
CD Sunday plus DT

Pamela said...

I love the teal colours used in this card. They make the pink of the flower stand out.
Pamela
CD Sunday Plus DT.

Tammy L said...

Really lovely card. I love how you used mostly teal with the background papers and then set that image off in the pink. Really well done. Thanks for joining us at Use Your Stuff and hope to see you again soon.
Tammy DT Co-ordinator.

Scraffky said...

Great colors - I really like flower in the center.
Thank you for joining us at The Crafter’s Café Challenge Blog.
Kisses, Karolina "Scraffky"

anne said...

Love this Kathie, I love gerberas and your papers are lovely with this image. Beautiful card as always.
Hugs
Anne xx

Jane Savage said...

Beautiful, I adore the colours!
Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things xxx

Seafield Jo said...

You've teamed everything together beautifully. A lovely card inside and out.

Thanks for sharing it with us.

Jo
CD Sunday Plus DT

Loose Stitches said...

Beautiful creation! Thank you for sharing with us over at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
~ Sherry DT/Admin xx

anncreatief said...

Beautiful card!Thanks for playing our challenge at CCC Digi Creations. Stay safe and Good luck!
Anneke DT

Ellen said...

Great card, well done! Thanks for joining us at Unicorn Challenge.

groetjes, Ellen

Marga bisschops said...

Lovely sketch. Beautiful coloring. Thank you for playing along at The Unicorn Challenge. Good luck with your entry.

Greetings Marga dt

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

This is so very pretty, love the flower and your papers, even a beautiful insert also. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at QKR Stampede Good Luck and looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
Faith A DT