WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my little part of the world. Please feel free to have a look around and leave me a message. You'll be updated monthly if not sooner as to what I've been up to and see what our amazing Design Team Diva's over at our monthly challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and see what they have created just for you. Thanks so much for looking at my creations which is a special time just for me.
Hugs to everyone
Kathie
xox

Followers: If you like looking at my work become a follower I love you visiting. Hugs Kathie

Wednesday 20 April 2022

Beautiful Butterfly


 Happy Tuesday followers I do hope you all had a lovely Easter Break and you all enjoyed your special treats.
Today I have my second card for Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 which I forgot to post last week before I went away.
Here is the sketch we used:

Sketch #227
Rated: Very Easy
Quick peek of the inside
.

Challenges I'm Entering:

1. Base: White French Linen card stock.
2. Coloured Card and handmade paper: Kaisercraft Navy and paper unknown source.
3. Design Paper: 12 x 12 Kaisercraft Wandering Ivy
4. Image: Beautiful Butterflies by DigiStamp Boutique

5. Dies Used: Spellbinders Large Petite Ovals and large petite scalloped ovals.

6. Beautiful Butterfly Die by Aliexpress


7. Dry Embossing Folder: Aliexpress

8. Tools Used: 

9. Embellishments: Navy Blue Satin ribbon and flat back pearls from my stash.

10. Inside and the back of the card.
Wishing everyone happy crafting and a safe month.





5 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card and butterflies-love the P,paper
Carol x

MortiCraft said...

I’m so glad you showed a picture of the embossing folder as I was intrigued how you had managed to get different effects in different corners! Don’t forget to share our challenge graphic on your blog post to be eligible for votes. Thanks for playing along with The Male Room. X

MortiCraft said...

I’m so glad you showed a picture of the embossing folder as I was intrigued how you had managed to get different effects in different corners! Don’t forget to share our challenge graphic on your blog post to be eligible for votes. Thanks for playing along with The Male Room. X

CraftyGirl said...

I am very glad you joined us this week at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge Blog. I hope you had a fantastic time!!! See you back very soon to play in another amazing challenge. :)

TTFN,

CraftyGirl
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Design Team Member

Sari / Granne said...

Gorgeous misty image and beautiful layout. Thank you for joining The Male Room "dry embossing" challenge. I hope to see you in our new "sport" challenge also.