WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my little part of the world. Please feel free to have a look around and leave me a message. You'll be updated monthly if not sooner as to what I've been up to and see what our amazing Design Team Diva's over at our monthly challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and see what they have created just for you. Thanks so much for looking at my creations which is a special time just for me.
Hugs to everyone
Kathie
xox

Followers: If you like looking at my work become a follower I love you visiting. Hugs Kathie

Wednesday 4 May 2022

Daisy and Bee


 Welcome to my blog.  Wow, I can't believe here we're in May already.  The last month has been really busy for me I've had my sister over to visit from Cairns in Australia.  I haven't seen her for two and half years because of Covid and not being able to travel. It was so lovely having the sister, girly time together and a few coffees and wines. 

This month over at 
Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 we have two more new sketches as you know we are always an anything goes with our sketches but this month we have an optional twist April Showers brings May Flowers and here is my take on my own sketch.

Sketch #228
Rating: This is an easy sketch.

Here's a quick peep at the inside of my card.

Don't forget to check out what the rest of the team has created especially for you this month.  I know Kelly is organising your prize and of course, there will be a top 3 or 5 depending on the number of entries over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.

Challenges I'm Entering:
Card Recipe:

1. Base: White French Linen
2. Coloured Card: Kaisercraft Sea Breeze and American Craft Taffy
3. Design Papers: Kaisercraft Fairy Tales and the floral was a gift from overseas.

4. Image: Daisy and Bee by Deedee's Digi's 

5. Colour Medium: Copics and Black & Silver Gel Pens


6. Tools Used: 

7. Glossy Accents: For the centre of the flower and the Bee's body

8. Dies Used: Spellbinders: Classic Squares Large & Small

9. Embellishments: From my stash

10. Inside & the back of the card.

Please say safe everyone and happy crafting.



10 comments:

brenda said...

A really colourful pretty and feminine creation (our new theme at We Love Stamping),many thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations May challenge.

B x

crafty-stamper said...

Great design and love the image and pretty papers
Carol x

Darlene said...

What a fabulous creation! Awesome take on the sketch! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Ina G said...

Gorgeous card and great take on the sketch. Thanks for sharing with us at The Sisterhood of Crafters.

Ina G said...

Beautiful floral image and great take on the sketch. Thanks for sharing with us at The Sisterhood of Crafters.

Rose Andrew said...

Beautiful card .. lovely layout .
Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday Craft Challenge
Good Luck
Rose DT

Jackie C said...

So pleased to see your entry here at Creations in Pink.
This is a lovely project.
Thanks for sharing.
Jackie DT @ Creations in Pink

Jackie Cornfield said...

So pleased to see your entry here at Creations in Pink.
This is a lovely project.
Thanks for sharing.
Jackie DT @ Creations in Pink

Arteconpapelmaderaehilos said...

Wonderful card and great scketch! Thank you for joining with us at Digi Choosday Crafting Challenge. Good luck with your entry
Maritza DT

Diane Louise J said...

Your card is lovely... thanks for entering into the challenge at Moving Along With the Times... Good luck and hope you will join us next month.
Diane Louise (Team Leader) xx