WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my little part of the world. Please feel free to have a look around and leave me a message. You'll be updated monthly if not sooner as to what I've been up to and see what our amazing Design Team Diva's over at our monthly challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and see what they have created just for you. Thanks so much for looking at my creations which is a special time just for me.
Hugs to everyone
Kathie
xox

Followers: If you like looking at my work become a follower I love you visiting. Hugs Kathie

Wednesday 18 May 2022

HAPPY BIRTHDAY


Good morning/afternoon or evening to where you are in the world.  I'm posting this birthday card I made for my wonderful sister's 70th birthday.  That does make her sound a bit old but it only feels like yesterday we celebrated her 50th birthday and paid for her to jump out of an aeroplane to do a parachute jump, better her than my I would have to say.  She did it and loved every minute of it.
Every year I try and make something a little different for her and this is what I made with this beautiful design paper.

Today I'm entering my card in the following challenges:

Challenges:

Card Recipe:

1. Base: Cream Bazzill Bling
2. Coloured Card: Fire Hearts by Bazzill
3. Design Paper: Trim Craft Botanical Notes

4. Sentiment: Happy Birthday Die unbranded.



5. Tools Used:

6. Dies used:
All dies are unbranded.
             



7. Embellishments:
Ribbon, Pearls and Butterfly are all from my stash.
         


8. Inside and the back of the card.
                      



Take care everyone stay safe and happy crafting.



15 comments:

Pauline C said...

Lovely milestone birthday card .. I’m sure your sister will treasure it. Thanks so much for joining my challenge at Allsortsthis week
Pauline x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Gorgeous card
Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge atThrough The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge. Good luck Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

brenda said...

A beautiful floral Birthday Card, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous eclipse card and love the beautiful paper
Carol x
Thank you for joining us at Pearly Sparkles
Carol DT x

Darlene said...

WOW absolutely beautiful! LOVE your overall design and I'm sure she did too! Great job! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Ina G said...

Beautiful papers Kathie and such a stunning Happy Birthday card for your sister. Thanks for sharing at The Sisterhood of Crafters.

Linby said...

S much work to create this beautiful design, it looks amazing. Thanks for taking part at Allsorts challenge.

Ellibelle said...

Beautifully done and so pretty on the inside too!
Thanks so much for sharing at Allsorts challenge!

Jackie C said...

So pleased to see your entry here at Creations in Pink.
This is a lovely project.
Thanks for sharing.
Jackie DT @ Creations in Pink

Aimeslee Winans said...

Hi, Kathie! Thank you for the lovely comments you left on my blog. I love this card and your pink one in previous post. So beautiful with all the lovely details. I love your siggie you made. I have literally a ton of siggie stamps and decided to scan some stamped ones and create pages of them which I printed out and am currently using (to save stamping time), then I'll go on to using the next printed sheet, lol. I will see you in June at SSW2! XOXO

Wendy Ann Batchen said...

Lovely card Kathie. Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
Wendy DT Member for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

SarahR said...

Hello Kathie - oh my, your card! It's gorgeous! So pretty and a great example of the eclipse technique, I'm sure your sister must have loved receiving such a pretty card!

Thanks for joining in with us at Crafty Calendar Challenge, hope to see you again.
Sarah
DT - Crafty Calendar

Twórcze pasje Danki said...

Lovely card, I love it. Great thanks for joining us at Incy Wincy Designs Challenges.
Wish you good luck and hope to see you soon.
Hugs
Danka
Twórcze pasje Danki {My Blog}

Robin Francini said...

Super Cute! Thank You for Sharing with Crafts Gale Encore, Robin