WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my little part of the world. Please feel free to have a look around and leave me a message. You'll be updated monthly if not sooner as to what I've been up to and see what our amazing Design Team Diva's over at our monthly challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and see what they have created just for you. Thanks so much for looking at my creations which is a special time just for me.
Hugs to everyone
Kathie
xox

Followers: If you like looking at my work become a follower I love you visiting. Hugs Kathie

Thursday 5 May 2022

Butterfly Fly Me Away


Good morning and welcome to my blog.  Thanks so much for visiting.  Today I have my second card for 
Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.

Sketch #229
Rated: Really easy.


Just a quick peek at the inside of my card.
Don't forget to stop by Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and check out what the rest of the team decided to create.  Now on to what challenges I'm looking at this month with this card.

Challenges I'm Entering:

Card Recipe:

1. Base: White French Linen card stock.
2. Coloured Card: Kaisercard Pistachio and Bazzill Cool Cantaloupe.
3. Design Paper: The Mariposa 12 x 12 stack by DCWV


4. Image: Take from one of the pages.

4. Embellishments: Gold Card Candi, Fleur de Les and Gold ribbon from my stash.


5. Tools Used:
Glossy Accents were used to coat the Butterfly in parts.
  

 
6. Dies Used: 
Spellbinders Classic Large Circles and Petite Scalloped Circles and Fleur de Les by Couture Creations, Handmade and Happy Birthday by Aliexpress.
 


7. Inside and the back of the card.


Take care everyone stay safe and happy crafting.


7 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous card and love all the beautiful butterflies
Carol x

Francesca said...

Very nice card! Thank you for playing at Dragonfly Dreams Challenge!

Loose Stitches said...

Beautiful creation! Thank you for sharing with us over at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
~ Sherry DT/Admin xx

In The Dark Designs said...

Beautiful design. Love all the color. Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge. Jerlann

Helen said...

Beautiful - a really pretty design.

Thanks for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

Helen x
DT

Maz said...

Fab card. Love the butterfly paper :) Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday - best of luck!
Maz DT
https://blackheartcrafts.blogspot.com/

Diane Louise J said...

Your card is lovely... thanks for entering into the challenge at Moving Along With the Times... Good luck and hope you will join us next month.
Diane Louise (Team Leader) xx