Today's card was made for an order, the brief was my daughter loves Sunflowers.
This is the last piece of my beautiful Sunflower paper.
Sunflowers make me smile and every year a local farmer in our area plants an amazing crop of Sunflowers, I think for the birds to eat during summer when there isn't as much food and for the joy, it brings to the many cars that stop on the side of the road just to take photos of this amazing site.
Challenges I'm Entering:
1. Base: White French Linen card stock.
2. Coloured Card: Bazzill Basic Card African Daisy
3. Design Paper: Sunflowers by Bo Bunny
4. Image: From a colouring page
6. Sentiments: Ali Express Die
7. Tools Used:
8. Dies Used:
Spellbinders Classic Circles and Spellbinders Tear Drop Circles.
Pearls and Pearl Hearts.
Happy crafting and please stay safe.