WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my little part of the world. Please feel free to have a look around and leave me a message. You'll be updated monthly if not sooner as to what I've been up to and see what our amazing Design Team Diva's over at our monthly challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and see what they have created just for you. Thanks so much for looking at my creations which is a special time just for me.
Hugs to everyone
Kathie
xox

Followers: If you like looking at my work become a follower I love you visiting. Hugs Kathie

Friday 9 June 2023

MY VERY FAVOURITE FLOWERS 'SWEETPEAS'

Welcome to my Sweetpea card.  This is my second card for 
Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 for June.
Sweetpeas are my very favourite flowers the perfume from them totally unique.
This is the first-ever digital stamp I ever purchased from the very talented Chris Dark from Sketching Stamper.
Chris helped me in so many ways to get started, even how to colour with Copics.  Thanks, Chris I owe you one.

Sketch #256
Another easy sketch.


Here's a peak of the inside this time it's a little bit different.

Remember to drop by Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and check out what our design team created just for you.

Challenges I'm Entering:

Card Recipe:

1. Base: White French Linen card stock.
2. Coloured Card Stock: Kaisercard Grape
3. Design Paper: Colorful Life by DCWV

4. Image: Sweetpeas by Chris Dark Sketching Stamper

5. Colour Medium: Copics

6. Sentiment: PC Generated Happy Birthday Typewriter Font

7. Embellishments: White Satin Ribbon, Lace with gold hearts both from my stash.


8. Tools Used:

9. Dies Used: Spellbinders Large Circles and Ribbon Die, the large rectangles are from Aliexpress.
10. Embossing Folder: Tuscan Tiles.


11. Inside and the back of the card.


Take care and happy crafting everyone.


7 comments:

brenda said...

Perfectly crafted, thanks so much for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations and We Love Stamping challenges.

B x

Jane Savage said...

Beautiful, I love the delicate, glittery border!
Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things xxx

Diane said...

A beautifully created floral card!!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Triple B!
Diane TB Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}
{Triple B}
{Simply Clean & Simple} Coming July 7th

Linby said...

That is such a pretty stamp and you've made it into a wonderful card. Thank you for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations.

Rachael said...

So many pretty elements to your card. I love the image! Thank you for joining our Polkadoodles challenge. I hope to see you again soon!

Nunzia Carusio said...

Beautiful design for your project. Thanks for joining the challenge at Polkadoodles challenge last week!
Nunzia DT

pinky said...

This is so pretty and I love all the added texture. Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month.
Pinky