WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my little part of the world. Please feel free to have a look around and leave me a message. You'll be updated monthly if not sooner as to what I've been up to and see what our amazing Design Team Diva's over at our monthly challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and see what they have created just for you. Thanks so much for looking at my creations which is a special time just for me.
Hugs to everyone
Kathie
xox

Followers: If you like looking at my work become a follower I love you visiting. Hugs Kathie

Thursday 14 September 2023

FRIENDS


 Welcome to my blog, well it's been a little while since I've posted, with my son's wedding over and other life's tribulations and I'm back and ready to make my cards and hopefully my mojo will return.

This month over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 we have two new sketches and this is my card for our first sketch.

Sketch #261
Here is my card using this sketch and a quick peek of the inside of the card as well.

Don't forget to drop by Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and check out what the rest of the design team created.

Challenge's I'm Entering:

Card Recipe:

1. Card Base: White French Linen
2. Coloured Card: American Craft Lipstick
3. Design Paper: 


4. Sentiment: Unknown
5. Tools Used:


6. Dies Used: Octagons extra large set from Ali Express
Stitched Squares by My Favourite Things.


7. Embellishments: Green gems from my stash.


8. Inside and the back of my card.

       

Take care everyone happy crafting and I can't wait to see your creations.


9 comments:

Jane Savage said...

Beautiful card with that gorgeous elegant sentiment!
Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things xxx

Diane said...

Very pretty deigned card!!

Thank you for joining our challenge at The Sisterhood!
Diane TSH DT
{Nellies Nest}
{The Sisterhood}

ScrappyHorses said...

Such a beautiful card with the lovely floral pattern and bold sentiment! Perfect! So happy you shared with us at The Outlawz Twisted Thursday! ~Katrina

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card and sentiment love the dies and pretty floral paper.
Carol x

Tammy said...

Very pretty card--lots going on!

Paper Scissors Glitter said...

What a lovely sentiment and a pretty floral card. Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations Jayne DT

perfectly4med said...

Gorgeous card - love the combinations of colours and shapes. Unfortunately, you won't be eligible to be entered for our showcase - our definition of CAS includes the need for lots of white space and minimal or no layers. We also ask that you enter no more than four other challenges alongside ours. Thanks for joining us at Less is More, and we look forward to seeing a CAS make in the future.
Neil

Ilonka said...

Such a pretty card, thanks for sharing it with us at The Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge. Hugs Ilonka DT

Angela B. said...

Thank you so much for entering the Twisted Thursdays challenge at https://theoutlawzchallenges-thursday.blogspot.com/ last month. Looking forward to seeing you again in our next twisted Challenge.

Happy crafting,
Angela
The Outlawz Challenges
Twisted Thursdays DT

https://outlawzchallenges.blogspot.com/