WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my little part of the world. Please feel free to have a look around and leave me a message. You'll be updated monthly if not sooner as to what I've been up to and see what our amazing Design Team Diva's over at our monthly challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and see what they have created just for you. Thanks so much for looking at my creations which is a special time just for me.
Hugs to everyone
Kathie
xox

Followers: If you like looking at my work become a follower I love you visiting. Hugs Kathie

Thursday 9 November 2023

HAPPY BIRTHDAY


HAPPY BIRTHDAY
This is a card I made recently for my sister's birthday, unfortunately, I couldn't be with her on her special day as she lives in Cairns Australia.
The colour combo is her favourite colours.

This is the first time I've made this design a Diamond Point Card and I really like how it turned out. 
 


1. Base: White Bazzill Basic
2. Coloured Card: Kaisercard Peacock and Rose Gold mirror card.
3. Design Papers: American Craft Saturday Afternoon for the inside of the card and Uniti 6x6 for the outside of my card.


4. Sentiments: Outside of my card and the inside of the card.

5. Tools Used:

6. Die Used: Spellbinders Hexagons 
7. Embellishments: Gems
8. Inside and the back of the card:


Happy crafting everyone and remember Christmas is getting closer.

7 comments:

Liz said...

Gorgeous card Kathie, great fold and beautiful papers. Thank you for joining in the Crafty Calendar Challenge this month.
Liz xx

Em Louise Fairley said...

Kathie, it's beautiful. I love the colors. Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create. I hope we see you on the front porch again soon!

Hugs, Em
613 Avenue Create DT
Creative Em my blog
Creative Em on YouTube my Youtube channel

Sue said...

Beautiful card thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create

Curly said...

OMGoodness this is gorgeous, I love the papers and the design,
Thank you so much for joining us a Penny’s Paper Crafty Challenge.
crafty hugs
Bridget Guest DT

Loose Stitches said...

Beautiful creation! Thank you for sharing with us over at Worldwide Crafters and Colorists Challenge.
~ Sherry DT/Admin/Coordinator xx

Helen said...

Great card - love your colour combination.

Thanks for joining us at Penny's Challenge Blog.

Helen x
DT

anne said...

Gorgeous card Kathie, I bet your sister loved it. Great colours and design.
Hugs
Anne xx