WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my little part of the world. Please feel free to have a look around and leave me a message. You'll be updated monthly if not sooner as to what I've been up to and see what our amazing Design Team Diva's over at our monthly challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and see what they have created just for you. Thanks so much for looking at my creations which is a special time just for me.
Hugs to everyone
Kathie
xox

Followers: If you like looking at my work become a follower I love you visiting. Hugs Kathie

Thursday 2 November 2023

FLOWERS


Good morning and a warm welcome to my blog.  Today I'm featuring a card I've made for Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.
PINK & NAVY 
I do love this colour combo for a change.

This is Sketch # 265
This is an easy sketch and a great way to use up those scrap pieces of design paper that aren't quite big enough to make a card with and I know we all have those pieces in our stash.

A quick peek of the inside of my card.

Don't forget to check out what the rest of our small but dedicated design team over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 have created for you this month.  

Challenges I'm Entering:

Now for my card recipe:

1. Base: White French Linen card stock.
2. Coloured card: American Craft Bubblegum
3. Design Papers: Pink Dots is by American Crafts Core'dinations
 and the navy blue floral is by American Crafts The Color of Memories

4. Image: Flower Vases by Digi Stamp Boutique (Pre-Coloured)

5. Tools Used:

6. Dies Used: Spellbinders Classic Squares Large and Small
                           


8. Inside and the back of the card.

 

Take care and happy crafting.

4 comments:

Renske said...

Great card. Thank you for joining the Polkadoodles challenge this week. Good luck with your entry.

Crafty hugs, Renske Polkadoodles DT.

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card and image,love the p.papers too.
Carol x

Jana Forrest said...

The pink and navy really do go together nicely. Thank you for linking up with us over at Penny's Challenge. Best of luck, Jana DT

Loose Stitches said...

Beautiful creation! Thank you for sharing with us over at Worldwide Crafters and Colorists Challenge.
~ Sherry DT/Admin/Coordinator xx