WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my little part of the world. Please feel free to have a look around and leave me a message. You'll be updated monthly if not sooner as to what I've been up to and see what our amazing Design Team Diva's over at our monthly challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and see what they have created just for you. Thanks so much for looking at my creations which is a special time just for me.
Hugs to everyone
Kathie
xox

Followers: If you like looking at my work become a follower I love you visiting. Hugs Kathie

Sunday 7 April 2024

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

 Good morning and welcome to my blog.  Today I'm featuring a card I made for my Daughter-in-law's birthday.
I made a Diamond Point card for her and I wanted it to be elegant and she is.
A quick peak of the inside of the card.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges.

Challenges I'm Entering:

Card Recipe:
1. Base: White French Linen card stock.
2. Coloured Card: Kaisercard Blush
3. Design Papers: Dove Craft Floral Muse and Kaisercraft Cottage Rose

4. Sentiment: Computer generated


5. Dies Used: Spellbinders Ovals Florls and Petite Ovals
    
6. Tools Used:

7. Embellishments: Pearls and Gold Heart from my stash.

8. Inside and the back of the card:
Sentiment PC Generated and the back Handmade With Love is an unbranded die.


Wishing everyone a wonderful weekend and happy crafting.

10 comments:

Wendy L said...

Wow, this fold looks so intricate. Very beautiful card, thank you for joining us at the MAWTT challenge xx

anne said...

This is a beautiful, elegant card Kathie, I bet she loved it.
Hugs
Anne xx

Diane said...

Gorgeous card, what a fabulous fun fold!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Triple B and The Four Seasons!
Diane TB, FS Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}
{Triple B}

Linda said...

Stunning card using the diamond point folded card. Your DIL will love it.
Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday.

Glenda J said...

This is so lovely! What a great and unique design - such elegant details that go so well with the patterned paper. Thanks so much for playing along with Seize the Birthday.

Brenda said...

Kathie, this is gorgeous! I am familiar with this lovely fold, but the papers you have used take it to the next level. Thanks so much for joining us at Little Red Wagon!

Deb said...

Wow...your card is absolutely stunning. Love the fold and it is so well done!!!!!!!!! I have to make a card with this fold.

MRS DUCK said...

A beautiful card Kathie and perfect for the MAWTT challenge this month.
Thanks for joining in.
Best wishes.
Ang

ILEANA ARTUFFO said...

Wonderful creation! Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge April "ATG". Ileanaxx

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Your card is beautiful, elegant and very spring-like. I am sure your DIL will love it. Thanks so much for playing at The Four Seasons April Spring Challenge.