WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my little part of the world. Please feel free to have a look around and leave me a message. You'll be updated monthly if not sooner as to what I've been up to and see what our amazing Design Team Diva's over at our monthly challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and see what they have created just for you. Thanks so much for looking at my creations which is a special time just for me.
Hugs to everyone
Kathie
xox

Followers: If you like looking at my work become a follower I love you visiting. Hugs Kathie

Wednesday 17 April 2024

Amazing Flowers


Good morning and welcome to my blog.  It's Wednesday evening here in New Zealand and it's Autumn, the weather is a little cooler but the temperature is still warm during the day.
Today I have the second sketch I created for 
Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.
Remember to drop by SSW2 and check out the rest of the team's creations.   If you decide to use our sketches for another Challenge don't forget to enter your card in our challenge. 


Sketch # 275
A quick peek at the inside of my card, it's an easy sketch and I was so happy with how this card finally looked once I finished.

Challenges I'm Entering:
The last piece of design paper and the ribbon used under the sentiment was out of my scrap bin and there was just enough for what I wanted. 

Card Recipe:

1. Base: White French Linen card stock.
2. Coloured Card: American Craft card colour Orchid
3. Design Paper: Wildflowers by Craftwork
3. Image: Unknown and unsure

4. Colour Medium: Copics


5. Sentiment: PC Generated Font: 


6. Bows: Made with white satin ribbon and coloured with my copics, they matched my flower and card stock.

7. Spellbinders die Petite Large Ovals, and Floral Ovals.

 
8. Tools Used


9. Inside and the back of the card.  Inside of the card also has a strip of coloured ribbon.
  

Wishing everyone happy crafting and to stay safe.

8 comments:

brenda said...

Such a pretty colour palette and you have coloured the flowers to match the backing DP perfectly, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

María said...

A super colourful card, I love that paper on the background. The colouring is awesome and all the decorations you've added are perfect for the flowers. Thanks for joining us at A Place To Start. Hugs, María.

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card,flowers and die-cut frame-love the pretty floral paper.
Carol x

Di said...

Wow Kathie - what a pretty card. Clever idea to colour the ribbon yourself.

Hugs
Di xx

Karen Letchworth said...

This is SO pretty, Kathie. The purples are stunning. Thanks so much for sharing with us at The Four Seasons Challenge. Please join us again soon. We enjoy your wonderful art so much.

For another FUN challenge, come join us at Word Art Wednesday. Always Anything Goes/Family Friendly and lots of FAB prizes from our wonderful sponsors.
www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

Linby said...

You frame perfectly draws the eye to the flowers with the great colour matching. It's so pretty. Well done for using snippets too. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts.

Ellibelle said...

Such pretty daisies and beautiful card, thanks so much for sharing at Allsorts challenge!

Arlene said...

Such pretty flowers. A lovely card. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas for our challenge this month.