WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my little part of the world. Please feel free to have a look around and leave me a message. You'll be updated monthly if not sooner as to what I've been up to and see what our amazing Design Team Diva's over at our monthly challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and see what they have created just for you. Thanks so much for looking at my creations which is a special time just for me.
Hugs to everyone
Kathie
xox

Followers: If you like looking at my work become a follower I love you visiting. Hugs Kathie

Wednesday 3 July 2024

ROSES ARE PINK AND BROWN


 Good morning and welcome to my blog.  Today I have two new sketches for July.
It's 14 years since I have been a Design Team member for Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.  Where have those years gone?
My card today is totally out of my comfort zone colours I never use especially brown and pink together. But I must admit I enjoyed making it.

Sketch #281
This is an easy sketch, remember you can flip it or rotate it as long as we can see the original sketch.
A quick peek at the inside of the card.

Challenges I'm Entering:
10. Tic Tac Toe Challenge # 250   Friendship Theme, Gems, Layers



Card Recipe:
1. Base: Cream Pearlised Cardstock by Uniti
2. Coloured Card: Kaisercraft Lollipop and Coffee Bean
3. Design Paper: BoBunny Garden Grove Collection

4. Image: DigiStamp Boutique Closed Rose and DigiStamp Boutique Open Rose images.

5. Sentiment:  Unknown.

6. Colour Medium: Copics

7. Tools:

8. Embellishments: 
Bronze braid, bronze gems and antique metal corners all from my stash.
                               
9.  Inside and back of the card:

Take care and happy crafting.



7 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card and papers,love the roses and metal corners.
carol x

GerJanne said...

Wonderful sketch and I love your card. The DP is lovely! I think I will join you in this challenge!

brenda said...

A lovely feminine card, many thanks for sharing at this weeks Allsorts challenge.

B x

coldwaters2 said...

What a beautiful creation love the topper and fabulous colours a superb card thank you for joining us at Allsorts
hugs
lolo x

María said...

A very elegant design with those gorgeous papers. The colouring is fantastic. And those embellisments are perfect for the papers. Thanks for joining us at A Place To Start. Hugs, María.

Gail said...

Great card!
The roses look lovely in pink and brown!
Thank you for joining Allsorts this week!

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A very elegant card with many gorgeous details. Thanks for sharing at Allsorts.
Lorraine