WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my little part of the world. Please feel free to have a look around and leave me a message. You'll be updated monthly if not sooner as to what I've been up to and see what our amazing Design Team Diva's over at our monthly challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and see what they have created just for you. Thanks so much for looking at my creations which is a special time just for me.
Hugs to everyone
Kathie
xox

Followers: If you like looking at my work become a follower I love you visiting. Hugs Kathie

Wednesday 17 July 2024

SPRING PLANTER


 Good morning and welcome to my blog.  Today I'm featuring Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 second sketch for the month.
I couldn't wait to colour this image for Polkadoodles it's so darn cute.  Here is the sketch I used.

Sketch #282
Rating for the sketch is very straightforward.

Challenges I'm Entering:

Card Recipe:
1. Base: White French Linen card stock.
2. Coloured Card: Kkaisercard Tangerine 
3. Design Papers: My Minds Eye by Magnolia Papers is very old.

4. Image: Spring Planter by Polkadoodles.
5. Colour Medium: Copics and White and Black Gel Pens
6. Tools Used: 

7. Dies Used:
Classic Round Circles by Spellbinders,  round squares from Culture Creations and banners from Ali Express.
    
 

8. Sentiments:
Thinking of you by DigiStamp Boutique

7. Embellishments: Satin Ribbon from my stash.

9. Inside and the back of the card:
     


Take care and happy crafting everyone.

7 comments:

brenda said...

Such fun, Gomes always have thew ability to make you smile, many thanks for sharing at Stamping Sensations challenge.

B x

Darlene said...

Fabulous card inside & out! Awesome coloring too! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our new Love Those Pretty Papers challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B, Word Power, Love Those Pretty Papers

Em Louise Fairley said...

Kathie, he's adorable. Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create. I hope we see you on the front porch again soon!

Hugs, Em
613 Avenue Create DT
Creative Em my blog
Creative Em on YouTube my Youtube channel

Mrs.B said...

A great card, love the cute little gnome and he's beautifully coloured.
Thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations.
Avril x

J.J said...

Amazing project! So darn cute. I love the coloring and the layout - perfect! Thanks for sharing your project at A Place To Start !

Jane Savage said...

Loving the colours on this fabulous card!
Thank you for joining us at Creative Inspirations Challenge! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things! xxx

Glittertastic said...

Lovely card - inside and out!
Thank you for sharing your card in our challenge at Dream Valley.
Sharon – Dream Valley Challenge Designer
http://glittertastic.blogspot.com/ - Stop by and see me!!!