WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my little part of the world. Please feel free to have a look around and leave me a message. You'll be updated monthly if not sooner as to what I've been up to and see what our amazing Design Team Diva's over at our monthly challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and see what they have created just for you. Thanks so much for looking at my creations which is a special time just for me.
Hugs to everyone
Kathie
xox

Followers: If you like looking at my work become a follower I love you visiting. Hugs Kathie

Friday 14 August 2009

Boy'z Cards

Boy's and Men's cards oh why are they so difficult and why do most of us make feminine cards? Why because they are easier LOL. It true who doesn't like working with pretty pinks, mauve's and purples, burgundy and apple greens. I know I do. In my house hold it's two boys and my husband and of course boy's birthday parties and friends so hence why I have to come up with some good idea's for boy's cards. There a females in my life I can make feminine cards for which I do when the opportunity is called for, but I do have to make loads of masculine cards in advance. LOL

Card Instructions and Supplies:

This is a 5 1/2 x 5 1/2 card base

Card Base: White Card Stock

Card: Green Bazzill, Blue Bazzill

Design Paper: Red and White Stripe sorry I've got it from my stash and already cut the name off.

Image: Oliver with his skateboard, from Polly Craft, Little Dumplings

Colouring Medium: Water Coloured Pencils

Embellishmants: Brad, Buttons, Ribbon and waxed thread from my stash

Sentiment: PC generated A.C.M.E EXPLOSIVE font

Tools: Water Brush, Cuttlebug, Happy Birthday and Houndstooth Embossing Folders and Piece sign from Hippie Chick Alphabet set, blue ink pad.

The weekend is nearly here and if I get my house work done this afternoon that gives my more time to craft and put more postings on my blog.

Take care and have a great weekend.


Kathie

No comments: