WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my little part of the world. Please feel free to have a look around and leave me a message. You'll be updated monthly if not sooner as to what I've been up to and see what our amazing Design Team Diva's over at our monthly challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and see what they have created just for you. Thanks so much for looking at my creations which is a special time just for me.
Hugs to everyone
Kathie
xox

Followers: If you like looking at my work become a follower I love you visiting. Hugs Kathie

Thursday 3 September 2009

Stamptacular Sunday Challenge 22


Hi Everyone,
Here it is Thursday for me already, this week has gone so quickly and last week was a complete right off. I had two boys turning 8 and 10, they had a shared birthday party with 20 children invited they play Laser Skirmish which was great we live on 2 1/2 acre's with a pond and bridge and plenty of garden area to hide.
This week I am entering Stamptacular Sunday Challenge for the first time and this week the theme is Scallop Mania.
Card Instructions and Supplies:
Card Stock: White card stock for the base. Pink paper from my stash.
Design Paper: Digi download from Cuddly Buddly Crafts pink and blue hearts
Image: Pollycrafts Cherry Kiss Shopping
Colour Medium: Water Colours Pencils, Gel Glitter Pens
Embellishments: Gems, Ribbon from my stash, Hearts and Flower created with Hippe Chick, Plain Brad with a gem stuck to it
Sentiments : PC generated font Lucida Handwriting
Tools: Water Brush, Cuttlebug, Nestabilities Classic Oval and Classic Scalloped Oval, Cuttlebug Hippe Chick, Piercing tool.
Take Care
Kathie

3 comments:

Nikki Schmaltz said...

This is such a fun, cute card and I adore that image. Thanks for joining us at SSC:)

Liza said...

Cute card, I love the image and all the pink! Thanks for joining us at SSC.

Liza x

Anonymous said...

Great card ;0)
Thanks for joining us at SSC this week.

Janneke X