WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my little part of the world. Please feel free to have a look around and leave me a message. You'll be updated monthly if not sooner as to what I've been up to and see what our amazing Design Team Diva's over at our monthly challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and see what they have created just for you. Thanks so much for looking at my creations which is a special time just for me.
Hugs to everyone
Kathie
xox

Followers: If you like looking at my work become a follower I love you visiting. Hugs Kathie

Thursday 24 September 2009

Papertake Weekly Challenge Sketch #24

Two postings in one day well I never that's another first for me!!!LOL
Papertake Weekly Challenge is another first for me this week. I mean it's the first time I have ever entered into on of Papertake's Challenges and it won't be the last as I just love this sketch.
Card Recipe:
Card Stock: White card stock for the base, Pink and Blue Papers , Hot Pink Bazzill and a Purple Blue from my stash
Design Paper: Gink K Free Digi Download Jersey Shore and the name was Penny Candy
Image: Susie Squirrel in the Rain by Digi Stamp Oasis. I just love some of these Squirrel Images.
Colour Medium: Water Colour Pencils and Clear Gel Glitter Pen
Embellishments:Gems and Ribbon from my stash
Sentiment: PC generated Peggy Font
Tools: Water Brush, Cuttlebug, Swiss Dots Embossing Folder on the Hot Pink Bazzill strip.
Take Care
Hugs
Kathie
xox

4 comments:

Erin... said...

KAthie this is so cute!! that embossed paper is fabulous! thanks for joining us at stamp something!

Liza said...

Fab card Kathie, I love the pink and blue colour combo, it is one of my favourites.

Liza x

Kath Stewart said...

gorgeous card for the sketch kathie...thanks for joining in the fun this week at PTW...hugs kath xxxx (GDT)

Dawny P said...

What a fabulous card :) And a great take on the sketch as well - love it. Thank you for joining us at PTW, hugs, Dawny xxx