WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my little part of the world. Please feel free to have a look around and leave me a message. You'll be updated monthly if not sooner as to what I've been up to and see what our amazing Design Team Diva's over at our monthly challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and see what they have created just for you. Thanks so much for looking at my creations which is a special time just for me.
Hugs to everyone
Kathie
xox

Followers: If you like looking at my work become a follower I love you visiting. Hugs Kathie

Monday 2 November 2009

Colour Create Challenge 30 All White

"All White except the image."
Welcome everyone, it's been over a week since I last posted a card. I've been very busy with my boys and their summer sports so this is my time now to post a card. Colour Create Challenge 30 is All White except the image, this isn't easy but it's very effective especially some of those wonderful DT cards.
Here's my take on All White.
Card Stock White Bazzill for all of the card and no design papers. The image on this card was from Pollycraft this week isn't he a wonderful Santa he look so Jolly. The colour medium are my new Copic's which I'm still getting used to and gold, silver and white gel pens. The ribbons are from my stash and the sentiment was generated on the PC using Christmas Card font. Tools used was my Cuttlebug Swiss Dots and Snow Flake and a Fiskers Corner Punch. The image has been raised by foam pot dots to give a 3D affect.
Hears hoping everyone has a great week.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

4 comments:

Deanne said...

Beautiful Kathie! I am so envious of you talented colourists (is that the correct word?)! Your bow is absolutely prefect as well! Great work! Thanks for joining in at Colour Create.

xx-Deanne and the entire Colour Create Team

Di said...

This is a lovely christmas card love the snowman and your colouring!

Thanks for joining COlour Create this week.

DI xxxx

Janiel/ janny said...

oh how cute!!!! LOVE your card!
I just painted this image myself and still need to get it on a card.. :o)
Thanks so much for joining us at Color Create. hugzzzzzz

Anonymous said...

Excellent post. Thanks.