"G IS FOR GREEN"
Welcome and thank you for coming over to my neck of the woods and looking a my "Bold Green Dragon" G is for Green. I know that little boys just love Dragons at this age especially Dragon Birthday Cakes iced with Green icing I know one of my boys did.
Here's my card Recipe
- White SU board for the base
- Apple green and olive green Bazzill. Forest Green Handmade Mulberry Paper for the matting of the Dragon and the Sentiment.
- Design paper is unknown left at my place by a friend
- The Image is from Pollycraft Designs and the Dragon's name is Feathers
- Feathers has been coloured with Copic markers, White and Blue Gel Pens
- Ribbon and brads from my stash
- Sentiment is PC generated using Lucida Handwriting
- I used my Cuttlebug, Square Nesties and glue dots
Thanks for coming by and having a look at my card wishing you all a great weekend.