Good afternoon everyone, and what a beautiful Friday afternoon we have in New Zealand it's hot and sunny and hopefully the rain has gone somewhere else for the weekend.
This weeks Cupcake Challenge Sketch is just adorable I just love it so here's my take on the sketch.
- Base White SU Card Stock
- No design papers used but I did use different colour Bazzill's to tone in with my image
Purple, Olive Green, Apple Green, Indigo and Mauve
- My Image is Bluebells from the very talented Chris Dark at Sketching Stamper, if you haven't used one of Chris's digi stamps hop over to her website here Sketching Stamper and have a look for yourself at her wonderful drawings and they are so easy to use.
- Colour Medium used were Copic's Ciao and I'm starting to get use to them.
- They only embellishment I used was the Purple Velvet ribbon I didn't think that the card needed any thing else. I didn't want to over do it as the image is so pretty.
- Cuttlebug, Spellbinders Nestabilities Squares.
Thank you for looking at my card and I do hope everyone has a wonderful weekend and be careful on the those roads where ever you are.